SEO Now

SEO Now

by SaaS One

The All in One SEO App

Liza Panait Online Boutique

I payed the app and tried and tried twice to reach the support with no success. On my website didn't regerate meta tags to all the products after a few hours of waiting. Is a new app and I think they are still learning.

Intill Form & Design

Great app! Just what I was looking for! Used it to match searchwords and content on my pages! Love it!

Hair Growth Pro

This app is definitely the winner. I've tried many apps and this is the best SEO app so far! Extremely valuable, it saved me hours and hours of work on trying. It was so easy to setup and helped me to optimize my store in few minutes without any difficult steps and it's totally boosted my SEO! Staff was super friendly. Simply love it. I highly recommend to all the shopifyers!

ELIVERA UK, England, Britain, Review

Unbelievable! Wow wow wow Welcome Applause !!! These people are professionals and know their job. Be sure to give it a try.
We will highlight the moments. Super good technical support. You will get real useful tips This should be learned by other application developers. These professionals helped us clean up the old software code, for which we are infinitely grateful. We think success awaits them. Thank you. Good luck to them.
Eliveragroup.com Team

Shopping Gully In

SEONow turned out to be a fantastic app that we used to carry out on-page optimization and that too on autopilot. Their support was responsive and helpful.

Beby

The app performs all the basic SEO tasks for me. I've tried updating meta tags and bulk SEO and it works like a charm. Thanks for the free app.