SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

lawsuitforms.org

Renamed image files with terrible, random numbers, even when I specifically instructed the app not to rename files. When I tried to restore, it did not restore images to their original form (the file name did not change back and the square background color was still there). You should definitely use a different product. Support contacted me and tried to fix the situation, but they made it even worse. Now my pictures are all blurry, the alt tags have been removed, and the file names are terrible. I need to redo everything from scratch. Stay away from this app! Complete garbage!

January 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced inconvenience and issues. We've contacted you via email regarding this situation in order to investigate and help.

kartcamel.com.au

Fantastic app. Much better than Photo resize by pix. and other images resize and compress apps. it should be No 1 on shopify apps. Just try to use and you will find it awesome and perfect for any kind of your shopify store. Thank you.

January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and thank YOU for choosing us!

AbsoluteSkin

I have used this app for a few years to resize, square and optimize over 3000 Product images and it has performed without a hick-up the entire duration. I highly recomend that anyone wanting Image compression and resising This is the app to use!! Franz - AbsoluteSkin.

November 26, 2020

Thanks so much! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Mon-Beau-Miroir

Because Perfection is Always a Goal...Almost Perfect.
Great Solution For Sizing And Optimize Pictures :)

November 26, 2020

We are doing our best to become even better!

Nicki Lynn Jewelry

PRO- If you have a lot of photos to resize, This is a good app to use.
CONS-It does not automatically recognize new photos, from a newly listed item, to resize. You have to manually search for the new listing and manually have it resized. There also isn't a way to sort items from new to old or vise versa, which makes it hard to find a new listing. For the amount of money paid for this app, it should have these important features, especially is someone's store has 500+ items for sale.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

SamiraBoutique

I install the app but every time I click on the app it keeps taking me to the app store and doesn't work.
Your app never work and I deleted the app the same day I installed and now I’m being charge for your app even though I never upgraded. Please remove the charge from my account because I’m not paying for something I didn’t
I never upgraded to use

April 14, 2020

We've tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the situation, but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line a t your convenience, we believe we will find a solution.

balardi

20 dollars for a manual app? can find better apps here that can do even more and automatically. don't recommend

February 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate that. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone but didn't receive any response. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation. Thanks in advance!

Personal Security,Video and Dash Cam Store

WARNING! I ran this app and noticed hundreds of images removed themselves from my store. It took 2 weeks to get an answer from the developers - It was just a coincidence that my images disappeared - nothing to do with the app. Lost hours and hours putting my site back together.

Mushroom Catering

Don't download its a waste of time, not a photo Optimizer but a SEO selling scam
freezes while downloading and wont allow access to photo optimizer till you sit through 10 minutes of what they can do for your SEO
just be honest SpurIT and just sell SEO
these guys should be thrown off shopify App's

Katys Boutique

The functionality is good but the interface is a little hard to use. I have had this sat in the background over a year and it just does its thing silently. https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14