SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Hippowharehouse

nice fast easy. I recommend this

Rv Online Uk

Nice app can t wait to see results

Cafe Milan

Great App! Strongly recommend

Room To Rooms

This app optimizes the images and gives alt names with just few clicks, and it's hassle free process.

Nikked

needs to have a report of total of KB saved to have idea of compression ratio before and after.. otherwise, is great

Loddiedadesigns Com

Easiest app I've ever used. Modified all my sites 1300+ photos to the right size to display properly on loddiedadesigns.com

Dapperwarebrand

simple, works instantly no bs price horsecokery

Homeseer Technologies

UPDATED: I've upgraded this review from 2 to 4 stars since Remarkety was able to re-sync the images successfully. However, the problem still remains and anyone with Remarkety should definitely know about this prior to installing the app. You WILL need to work with Remarkety to re-sync your images.

Also, you may discover that images in your previously emailed invoices may no longer display as the image filenames may have changed.

Otherwise, the app is working well and reducing page load times.

ORIGINAL: As a stand-alone app, it works. However, be careful if you're using other apps that reply on your photo URLs. We're using Remarkety and this made a mess of our Remarkety image library. We've since uninstalled this app and Remarkety has re-indexed our image database, but it didn't fix our library problems.

Istemp 43

Great App. Did the job on 35500 images.

Pinkylens

Not check yet. seems like good...

visit my shop http://www.pinkylens.com