SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

MRSLM

i like it a lot it helped with my images i have a lot of them it's very easy app to use , highly recommended it .

June 2, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is really appreciated :)

Wild Fireworks

The app helped me so much with bulk compress and image optimization.
Would use it for further updates of my store's products.

April 14, 2020

It's a pleasure to know that you've found the app that useful :)

Louisiana Tobacco

The setup is simple. The interface is understandable and user-friendly.
Using it to optimize my product images. Works perfectly!

April 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

BlackVapeStore

Really useful, completely free. Great app thank you. Support team always fast and kind.
Best optimizer on Shopify.

April 14, 2020

Thank you for choosing us and good luck to your business!

BUYSALES

At beginning I had some problems with the configuration, but with the help of the super fast support from Kiryl and Stanislav from SpurIT I had configured the application as I wanted.

Thank you for Your magnificent application and continue with the same ultra-fast and competent Support!

April 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation, hope we will find a solution.

AbsoluteSkin

I got fed up with the time it took to list new product and then to process and optimize the images. and then doing it different every time, different sizes, etc. Now I have installed SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer - I am so impressed with this app - easy to install, set up and run. It fixed my website and all the images are the same size, good looking, and all the image SEO done as well. It is an essential tool for any website to have, it save you thousands! I can recommend this to everyone that has product images. Franz - Absoluteskin.co.za

October 25, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Franz :) It's highly appreciated! Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always glad to help!

FireHoseSupply.com

Oh my goodness. This app literally saved me at least 200 hours of work. It squared and resized ALL 1000+ images that I've been collecting over 8 years within MINUTES. I was totally dreading having to square everything to make my store look more uniform, Thanks so much for making this app guys, and the price ain't so bad either.

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad that you're satisfied with our app and find it easy to set up :) Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance!

poco2poco

Great! I've just started and everything looks simple and efficient.
The results speak by themselves!!!

May 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our apps are working for you. Feel free to contact us if you need any help

last things

Super easy setup. I have yet to see how my SEO will improve
Was set up and running in under a minute.
Great App!

May 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

CSM24 Store

Nice app to optimize images in a few clicks, simple and easy to work with. Also allows to apply meta alt tags!! Good tool, does its job!!!

May 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our apps is working for you. Feel free to contact us if you need any help ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12