SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

AbsoluteSkin

I got fed up with the time it took to list new product and then to process and optimize the images. and then doing it different every time, different sizes, etc. Now I have installed SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer - I am so impressed with this app - easy to install, set up and run. It fixed my website and all the images are the same size, good looking, and all the image SEO done as well. It is an essential tool for any website to have, it save you thousands! I can recommend this to everyone that has product images. Franz - Absoluteskin.co.za

October 25, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Franz :) It's highly appreciated! Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always glad to help!

AC Charger

Easy to install, easy to use. Flexible and simple settings. Customer service is great. Very nice!
Recommend!

September 28, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to setup and use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Trialino

AMAZING app, and the best of the kind. It wasn't working for me and then I contacted the support and they fixed my problem in 24 hours. Totally recommend it!

September 26, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

MYGO GIFT

Fantastic app! Super easy to use and I love the option to square images.
The best image compression app on Shopify, as a huge bonus the app allows adding alt tags to your images. Fantastic for that cost!

September 7, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Let us know if you need any help

Viking Runes

This app as the easiest way to square and optimize images. Starts working for you just in a few clicks. Good job guys.

August 1, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

FireHoseSupply.com

Oh my goodness. This app literally saved me at least 200 hours of work. It squared and resized ALL 1000+ images that I've been collecting over 8 years within MINUTES. I was totally dreading having to square everything to make my store look more uniform, Thanks so much for making this app guys, and the price ain't so bad either.

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad that you're satisfied with our app and find it easy to set up :) Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance!

poco2poco

Great! I've just started and everything looks simple and efficient.
The results speak by themselves!!!

May 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our apps are working for you. Feel free to contact us if you need any help

last things

Super easy setup. I have yet to see how my SEO will improve
Was set up and running in under a minute.
Great App!

May 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

CSM24 Store

Nice app to optimize images in a few clicks, simple and easy to work with. Also allows to apply meta alt tags!! Good tool, does its job!!!

May 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our apps is working for you. Feel free to contact us if you need any help ;)

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12