SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

SEO Image Optimizer. Image Resizer. Edit Alt Tags

HomeKosher

After years of suffering from slow site with uncompressed pictures and having each image of products different size and shape, the app did exactly what it is supposed to do!

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Control The Alternatives

Outstanding App, hope to be free for a lifetime. I use it for one of my clients and it gives me the perfect results.
Thanks to the app and it resizes all of our images.
Thanks for providing ease to us.

May 24, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time!

kartcamel.com.au

Fantastic app. Much better than Photo resize by pix. and other images resize and compress apps. it should be No 1 on shopify apps. Just try to use and you will find it awesome and perfect for any kind of your shopify store. Thank you.

January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and thank YOU for choosing us!

AbsoluteSkin

I have used this app for a few years to resize, square and optimize over 3000 Product images and it has performed without a hick-up the entire duration. I highly recomend that anyone wanting Image compression and resising This is the app to use!! Franz - AbsoluteSkin.

November 26, 2020

Thanks so much! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Playing Card Decks

Seems to work fine so far. Thanks!

Kinkytoy Shop

This app works well. If you do run into a problem the support team is there to help.
https:/www.kinkytoy.store

Yogafitnessa

Perfect app. Do the work as expected.

Hart Hess

Wow. Actually does what it says it will, does it well, and for a great price. I'm floored. Take note, Every-other-app-developer!

Kokkekniven No

Easy to install.Easy to use.Powerful App.Recommended.

Mumbinoo

awesome app optimizing my images

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11