SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Feminitesite

Very easy to use... can improve on compression of multiple images

Shop Here Pravalia

Square and Resize features works perfect, so here a 5 stars.
But, 2 stars overall because during the resizing process all my picture tags already installed by another app were gone. And all my pictures files names as well gone.
Now I have to restart the tags app to work and re-install all tags back.
I understand the app is free, great feature. But this does not mean the developer should not try to improve it.
There are some other persons mentioning the same thing, works stand alone. The developer should take some actions based on reviews, other way around why do you ask for them if you do not care??

UPDATE
Excellent customer service, so I gave 5 stars to customer support, as long as I have been contacted after few hours I placed the review.
I will still use the app, as long as it is great on sizing. The best option for new products is to resize all photos first, then to add tags provided another app is used for tags.
Great customer support. Thank you.

Childrens Toys Supermarket

All these tools for free!!! thats an instant savings of $25 just on photo optimization. with the rest you and me will be able to save alot more

Nikked

needs to have a report of total of KB saved to have idea of compression ratio before and after.. otherwise, is great

Homeseer Technologies

UPDATED: I've upgraded this review from 2 to 4 stars since Remarkety was able to re-sync the images successfully. However, the problem still remains and anyone with Remarkety should definitely know about this prior to installing the app. You WILL need to work with Remarkety to re-sync your images.

Also, you may discover that images in your previously emailed invoices may no longer display as the image filenames may have changed.

Otherwise, the app is working well and reducing page load times.

ORIGINAL: As a stand-alone app, it works. However, be careful if you're using other apps that reply on your photo URLs. We're using Remarkety and this made a mess of our Remarkety image library. We've since uninstalled this app and Remarkety has re-indexed our image database, but it didn't fix our library problems.

Vncymn

This App changed my store front from simple to look professional.

Farmers Wear

Looks good! Quick and easy to install

Secretcart