SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT UAB

SEO Image Optimizer. Image Resizer. Edit Alt Tags

The Office Outlet

Fantastic app! Super easy to use and I love the option to square images. Easily the best image compression app on Shopify (I've tried them all).

Treshers

Certainly a good app to start with your store optimization, but there is a room for improvement:
- recommendations on image compression
- recommendations on using canonical URLs

Discount Stores

App is simple to use and it does what it says. Great job.
Highly recommended!

Viselik

Easy to use and says what it does. Our website runs faster thanks to SEO photo optimizer.

With all the stresses of launching a site its great when things are here to make things go more briskly.

Thank you!!

Fitted Leggings

This app is a must have. Consider it's free and effective, why would you not download and install it? My advice - stop paying for this service and download SEO Photo Optimizer.

Leggingsx

it's working perfectly .. thanks for you app

Styleflaire

Great easy App making process alot quicker,
www.styleflaire.com

Naughty Bubbles

I think it's good, I use it to compress pics, very useful.

Luvele

We use your Pre-Order app aswell, seems you guys are ahead of the curve, thanks for this free alternative :)

Socialite Beauty

Fantastic App! I am giving 5 stars because it does the job.

Take note: some of the images were replaced with random images like a mug or cell phone cover and had to be redone. 5 stars for the app, but I suggest a quick double check to make sure if any have been changed out and need to be reverted and re-compressed.