SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

by SpurIT

Image Compression & Resize, Edit Alt Tags

Discount Stores

App is simple to use and it does what it says. Great job.
Highly recommended!

Viselik

Easy to use and says what it does. Our website runs faster thanks to SEO photo optimizer.

With all the stresses of launching a site its great when things are here to make things go more briskly.

Thank you!!

Fitted Leggings

This app is a must have. Consider it's free and effective, why would you not download and install it? My advice - stop paying for this service and download SEO Photo Optimizer.

Leggingsx

it's working perfectly .. thanks for you app

Styleflaire

Great easy App making process alot quicker,
www.styleflaire.com

Naughty Bubbles

I think it's good, I use it to compress pics, very useful.

Luvele

We use your Pre-Order app aswell, seems you guys are ahead of the curve, thanks for this free alternative :)

Socialite Beauty

Fantastic App! I am giving 5 stars because it does the job.

Take note: some of the images were replaced with random images like a mug or cell phone cover and had to be redone. 5 stars for the app, but I suggest a quick double check to make sure if any have been changed out and need to be reverted and re-compressed.

Smallspaceplus

Very easy to use. Love how quickly I can optimize all our images with no quality loss. Saved me so much time than using a website online, saving all the images and then reuploading to our website. SEO Photo Optimizer has been a time saver.

Topsexstore

Very glad that uses this beautiful and great plugin !
I reduced and made square all images on my store with over 10 thousands images !
I'm really satisfied!

Thank you so much for great app !!!