SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

by SillyCube Technology Ltd.

SEO for the Niche Products

FashionEmpire

I used this app today its works very well, very nice, i wish it will help for getting good sales also

venetianlightshop

easy to learn... little slow cant make mass lists but it work well, social network submit is best feature

January 6, 2020

Thank for your review! We're updating the app to improve the loading speed. Hopefully, the 1st update can be released in the next few days. Stay tuned!

GROYER

Great and mandatory app. It helps a lot with both SEO and OG especially with images. Would be willing to give more than 5 stars. Highly recomended!

Sllk Store

Best App *******************************************************************************************

Bushkin Tech

I used this app to help me optimize my most promising items in my store and I love how it gives recommendation to improve the SEO. It is very intuitive to use.

BIGBoyz.club

Every shopify store needs this, not even exaggerating...

SPO solves that annoying problem when sharing a link to your store/product on facebook and the link image (on fb) gets completely screwed up due to no fb meta data etc.

... and SPO even displays a preview.

Just make sure your fb share image is 1200x630px, add a title & description and you're good to go! The fb share image doesn't show on the product page either which is a good thing ... as it would look 'out of place' amongst your other product images.

BEST OF ALL IT'S FREE! So it's a MUST for sharing on socials ... Great work to SP developers ... you guys rock.

Rother Valley Press

makes the tricky bit with websites simple. many thanks for creating such an easy was to optimise my products to show up on more SEO

Funky Groom Gear

Easy way to update SEO through Shopify's back end. Helps figure out the best keywords to attract customers, and makes at home SEO a breeze!

Baby Care Co

great app, it helps a lot with the products to sell. It's intuitive and it helps you making the necessary changes to optimize the search tools in various platforms

ladiesandbaby.com

So far this app is awesome and easily allows me to edit each product's SEO Information. If our store takes off, and this app is helping, then I will go ahead and get the paid version.

Previous 1 3