SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

SEO, Facebook Marketing, Best Keywords, Grow Traffic, JSON LD

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Bossy Cosmetics Inc

I've used this app for a couple of years now and I LOVE IT. Support is super quick and it's pretty easy to use. Great for those of us who are not tech founders but want effective apps that deliver!

June 18, 2022

Thanks for your review!

Gary Ayers Photos

Just started my Shopify Store and looked at a few different SEO Apps. SPO is an excellent option, it provides exactly what I was looking for. The interface is easy to use and the updates are quick.

Sacred Geometrical

I need to be able to set the social media images of each of my products, and this app does it very well. The other features are an added bonus. Support was very quick and helpful with answers to my questions.

Athletic Aha!

Easy to understand, beginner friendly. They even show pictures showing how to add your code. Great! app. They tell you exactly what your doing wrong so I love this app! I can't wait to see how effective this is for traffic in two weeks.

Traveler Guitar

Was finally able to control my website SEO with this app. Super useful for using custom images for social media.

Seoulista Beauty

Really great and easy to use. One of the only apps I found that would let you optimise Facebook/Twitter's social share images (open graph) per product. It's also really well laid out so that our internal team can see what keyword is used, progress in optimisation across across pages, etc. Much better than other SEO apps with more reviews, and then I used a separate app specific to schema.

frozenturtle

This app looks like it is going to be a great help! It is laid out very easily to understand and looks clean.

The Coffee Shopping Network

Just installed this app and went for the free trail. It is helping me to optimize quicker than others I have tried! I

DBeauty Essentials

This app was the easiest to operate out of the 4 SEO apps I've tested. Ive updated 5 Collections so far. Let's see how it affects my traffic and ads.

La Tienda de Todas

Very helpful app! No need to have a lot of coding knowledge, straightforward instructions and great functionality.

Previous 1 3 4 5