SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

by SillyCube Technology Ltd.

Edit Link Previews. Keyword Research. Drive Organic Traffic!

Viper Visuals Print Center

Wouldn't keep my Shopify store without it! Easy to install. Great App and Excellent Support! Headache gone! Thank You!!

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your positive review!

Mosh

worked for me !

May 27, 2020

Thanks! Please let me know if you have any feedback!

The Daily Game Planner

Spent several hours trying to get my site’s open graph image tag to be picked up by Facebook with no luck. Then installed SPO and it worked on the first try.

May 27, 2020

Thanks! Let me know if you have any feedback! We would be happy to help

KoonShop

I installed the app yesterday - which was very simple. The instructions are "so easy to follow. I started going through all my products that were missing focus keywords and we saw an uptick in orders last night and today. Hopefully this means I'm doing something right and the app works! But in a short time, I have already maxed out my quota for a lot of the features on the free version of the app.." Me too

String Power - Violin Shop

I have this app since 2 years, and it helped me a lot to improve my SEO. Highly recommend this app. Support is awesome!

SKIDZ NYC

I installed the app yesterday - which was very simple. The instructions are so easy to follow. I started going through all my products that were missing focus key words and we saw an uptick in orders last night and today. Hopefully this means I'm doing something right and the app works! But in a short time, I have already maxed out my quota for a lot of the features on the free version of the app.

FashionEmpire

I used this app today its works very well, very nice, i wish it will help for getting good sales also

venetianlightshop

easy to learn... little slow cant make mass lists but it work well, social network submit is best feature

January 6, 2020

Thank for your review! We're updating the app to improve the loading speed. Hopefully, the 1st update can be released in the next few days. Stay tuned!

GROYER

Great and mandatory app. It helps a lot with both SEO and OG especially with images. Would be willing to give more than 5 stars. Highly recomended!

Sllk Store

Best App *******************************************************************************************

Previous 1 3 4