SEO Ranger

SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Rankings, Get More Free Traffic & Sell More

TrendPony

This is a very user friendly app - especially for people who are inexperienced. It shows you errors to fix but unlike a lot of apps this one actually gives step by step instructions on exactly how to fix the errors! Brilliant!!

Austraders

Great little app, does exactly what it says on the tin!! Now I don't have any SEO errors on my site!

DesigneWise

I used this app to find and correct the SEO mistakes. It seems a very good app for this task. I hope I can improve my store with the help of this.

Catherine Iskiw Designs

I used this app to help me find the problems in my SEO. It tells you if they are errors and must be fixed or just warnings. It gives you a link to the problem on your site so you see exactly what it is. I have a couple more issues to fix but I knocked out 44 of 48 issues in one day. You can keep rerunning it to make sure that you've solved the problem. It doesn't do it for you but knowing what the issues are is a great place to start.

Planet-Rainbow.co.uk

A Fantastic app advises you of problems where to go to fix any issues you may have, highly recommend to all. Easy to use and fast. Problems I had now solved. So Big Thank You !

H&H DUBAIRICHES

I use it first day but it looks fine. I hope it will help me to have more sales. It not changing how my shop looks like, is just extra teasing for customer to add product to the cart. Thank You

Fuma Fumo

This app is really good. Easy to use and very fast. I found some problems and was able to fix it with the recomandations. Thank you

thegsnd

THEGSND is very much obliged for the auditing of the store, it's really helpful to make my product more visible. Thank you for connecting us. Hope we will go very far together forever.

VdM Atelier

Nos resultó muy practico, nos indicó nuestras deficiencias del SEO y así pudimos darle solucion, Muy satisfechos, gracias

Edward & Eve

An awesome little app that really helps SEO. Also, love your blogs, keep up the good work. I would highly recommend - It's free!!!