SEO Ranger

SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Rankings, Get More Free Traffic & Sell More

Ellielane

What an amazing app. Downloaded in a second and seconds later a full store audit. So many things to put right and it is free. Thank you

Keewees3 Com

This is an awesome app. It picks up everything wrong with your store and tells you how to fix it, it even tells you if its an error from another app installed. Love it! Thank you for keeping it free!

Cynchbydesign

Great app! I didn't know my shop needs a lot of fixing. Thanks for the free app!

Amber Grove

Nice app. Picks up little errors like missed Alt tags etc. Helped heaps in tweaking our SEO. Easy to install. Never had a problem.

Seeandwear

Awesome App. Must Install this one.

Gifts Actually

Nice little free app. Big help when setting up a shop to fix problems as you go along. Highly recommend it.

Frame Europe

This app is great. It has helped me in 3 days to see every problem my site had which whom I was struggling to solve for almost 2 years. The support team is very active and helpfull. I recomand this app to every beginner website builder!!! It is a great help!

Redd Retro

This app is extremely useful at targeting SEO problems and how to address them. Support is excellent as well, one of the best

Customsrus Tech

Works great. Simple to use and understand.

Jonesport Nautical Gifts

Great product - Great price! On my first scan I had 290 red dot problems. No,
they didn't disappear overnight. But with several assists from Ranger Support, and a couple of weeks I now have 0 (zero) red dot problems!!!!!