SEO Ranger

SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Your Store SEO Rankings and Get More Traffic

MultiGadgets.eu

Not working for me. does not automaticly fix the issues. Really not worth the money or the time. Save yourself the time

Honeypiekids

BUYER BEWARE: After I paid, it stopped connecting, I sent numerous emails and received no response.

Off The Grid & Self Reliant

I have gone over the ALT text for each and every image. Items have multiple images. For each image of a particular item, I have ensured that the ALT text is exactly the same. I have also ensured that the website SEO metadata is exactly the same for the ALT text of any particular item. When I run an audit for the website, I always receive the same error for every jpg on the website. I have reviewed each jpg on my site three times today. Still no improvement on the audit.

jpg.image ALT text description is missing

Received an email concerning this problem. The email offered no solution. Have followed all steps in the HOW TO FIX and still the problem exists. One other person left a review with this same exact problem. The application shows problems but no solution.

a story book

horrible app. keeps telling me i don't alt text for my images when clearly i do. I've called and emailed them for support and 2 days later i still haven't heard from them. don't download. absolutely horrible customer service. i don't recommend