SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Rankings, Get More Free Traffic & Sell More

Coffee & Jesus

Shop4All, Lda.

Muito bom, excelente a analisar e com informação adequada de como resolver os problemas encontrados. Recomendo.

piglustore

This app is absolutely complete! I really liked it. It shows us all necessary changes we have to do.

Toys4kids

I used this app to help me with seo problems and i am very pleased with the simplicity it shows in usage and in the recommendations it pops up for solving your problems. I highly recommend.

GulliversFishing TM

This app is easy to use and has some very helpful features. I liked how it gave a clear outline of the problem issues apparent.

Comfortbella

I used this app I really like it because it saves me time to not have to do a store audit manually. Love it!!! Keep up the good work.

Good Things

Free, easy to use and provides a helpful overview of how your SEO is doing. When I needed to contact the support team to help with a glitch they were brilliant and persevered until it was fixed. Thank you!

A YOUnique Boutique

I loved this app and it served it's purpose well for my store
I will share with others who are looking for a great app such as this one❤
ayouniqueboutique.com

Vivimi

Easy and efficient. It is extremely easy to install and did the needful without much fuss. Helpful tool for building Alt image SEO.

Peppermint Dream Jewelry

Initially I tried the service and paid one month, I cancelled before the next billing period, but was charged anyway. Once I contacted Shopify, and SEO Ranger, they resolved my issue and gave me a refund for the overcharge. I really appreciate how quickly my issues were resolved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7