SEO Ranger

SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Rankings, Get More Free Traffic & Sell More

Vivimi

Easy and efficient. It is extremely easy to install and did the needful without much fuss. Helpful tool for building Alt image SEO.

September 6, 2020

So happy we helped your store! And you found it so easy. Img alt text can be confusing and a real time sink, so glad you are now sorted. Cheers for the kind review!

Peppermint Dream Jewelry

Initially I tried the service and paid one month, I cancelled before the next billing period, but was charged anyway. Once I contacted Shopify, and SEO Ranger, they resolved my issue and gave me a refund for the overcharge. I really appreciate how quickly my issues were resolved.

September 6, 2020

Thank you for your most kind review and we are so happy! Shopify handles our billing very fairly and we've never had a problem with them.

4yourdog

very helpful and easy to use. I had different questions regarding the crawling process of Google (tags, filters, etc.) It took 1 day to get an answer, which is great ! can recommend the app

September 6, 2020

What a pleasure, these concepts can be so tricky at first so we are pleased our team did such a good job. Not everyone is as interested as you :) Thanks for the review!

Voiceopin Shopping Center

SEO Rangers is among the top ten app companies in Shopify. You will not go wrong with this company. The customer service is amazing: Kelly is unbelievable. Sometimes we think that she never sleeps because night or day, she is responding to you. And not only do they help you with their app, but they go farther than that...helping you with as much as they possibly can. They are just amazing how much they truly care about people. Words cannot even begin to describe our feelings for them.

September 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We do our best to help everyone who has our app - sometimes this takes time which is why our support team needs great feedback like this to keep motivated to help :)

Robinsons Nest

The support here is great; we have not had any issues, just questions, which are answered quickly. Feels like they really want to help you succeed and go above and beyond the normal "script". Highly recommend!

September 6, 2020

We appreciate that you noticed that our service is unique - it's not just the stock standard auto-fixes a lot of others are offering. So glad you took some time to give us feedback - we appreciate this so much!

Dr Trust

Extremely easy to use app. Quick resolution of all SEO issues. Support and technical team is very responsive and knowledgeable. Highly recommended for all stores.

September 6, 2020

Nice to hear it was easy and quick! Yes, our team is really experienced, we don't outsource and hope for the best :) Quality control all the way. Thank you for such a great review from a decerning client :)

FANNYPANTS®

FANNYPANTS innovative clothing
SEO Ranger is Fantastic! We appreciate the high level of professionalism and dedication Ranger staff helps us to maintain and keep Fannypants SEO healthy and current after we sign up for the services after trying it for a couple of weeks on a trial basis.

September 6, 2020

Awww, thank you so much for your kind review. You have been a pleasure to work with. We wish you success in helping people with their health this year, what an inspiring company you have.

Nature Home Decor

From Nature Home Decor

I stumbled upon this App and after reading about it and seeing its reviews I decided to give it a try. I am glad that I did. I was able to correct meta Tags and Meta Description on several of our items in a very short amount of time and without any hassle.

I intend to keep using this app and any other services this company might offer. I am impressed and strongly recommend this app.

Nature Home Decor

September 6, 2020

Nice! So happy to hear this. Keep up the good work and we are so happy it saved you a lot of hassel. Thank you kindly for your review!

Double B Monograms

I added this app to check the SEO on my site. It returned 338 missing H1s! I immediately requested help for fixing the issue, and was promptly emailed. I thought I would get instructions on how to fix the problem, but instead they fixed them for me! I am very grateful for their help, as I wasn't sure what to do. I would highly recommend this app!

iSHiKi SKiN

We are really impressed with this SEO app and both their customer service and tech support is fantastic. Far exceeds the usefulness of other SEO apps we've used, including those we paid $$ to. Highly recommend using this app if you wish to get a great SEO insight snapshot of your website AND be able to fix up some common errors - even for beginners. Thanks Michael and team, you have been so helpful!