SEO Ranger

SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Your Store SEO Rankings and Get More Traffic

Creative Projects DP

So far, so good. It was very thorough and found huge seo problems on my store. After I fix them, it will be interesting to see if my store is easier to find in searches.

Cervi-Care

Great help for seo improvement and free to use! Wath else? Show stuff other app missed, add good value.

shopzone

so far very nice and usefull app , very simple and friendly to set up. i will recommend this app to anybody

So iLL

It's a free service and it helped us find an error in code for Flexslider not returning alt for thumbnails.

Bluebird Novelties

I used this app to improve my shop and it has helped me improve on all the wrong things that I was doing. I will recommend this app to anybody that needs help.

Logues Shoes

I used this app to help me determine what my SEO errors were on our site. Michael contacted us personally and helped me with our errors that I didn't know how to fix! and pointed us in the right direction. I can't thank Micheal enough for his help and advice and for this Amazing for a free app. I definitely give this app a 5 star plus review.

fancify Wall Murals

I used this app to help me determine what my errors were. Michael personally help me with 341 errors that I didn't know how to fix! Errors that I have been trying to fix with other vendors for 6 months. The service was friendly and efficient. Amazing for a free app. I definately give this app a 5 star review.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Easy to settings and FREE, I would like to give this app 5 stars,

SKIDZ NYC

Easy to install and run the audit. It pointed out so many images where I left out alt text. I'm already seeing results when I search my store on Google. I'll keep running periodic checks to make sure we're not missing anything. Great app!

AFKARISTORE

I just use this app. I feel it's very promising and may be do good seo work. I hope to update this app soon.