SEO Ranger

SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Rankings, Get More Free Traffic & Sell More

MJN Safety Signs Ltd

What a great app! Best of all it's free. I installed it last night and have run the audit which highlighted a number of errors which I have now fixed.

Game Changing Idea

Great App, and great support from Michael. The app kept showing errors and I had no idea how to fix it - with Michael's help we resolved the issue. I'd definitely recommend this App to make sure things are ticking over nicely.

Creative Projects DP

So far, so good. It was very thorough and found huge seo problems on my store. After I fix them, it will be interesting to see if my store is easier to find in searches.

Cervi-Care

Great help for seo improvement and free to use! Wath else? Show stuff other app missed, add good value.

shopzone

so far very nice and usefull app , very simple and friendly to set up. i will recommend this app to anybody

So iLL

It's a free service and it helped us find an error in code for Flexslider not returning alt for thumbnails.

Bluebird Novelties

I used this app to improve my shop and it has helped me improve on all the wrong things that I was doing. I will recommend this app to anybody that needs help.

Logues Shoes

I used this app to help me determine what my SEO errors were on our site. Michael contacted us personally and helped me with our errors that I didn't know how to fix! and pointed us in the right direction. I can't thank Micheal enough for his help and advice and for this Amazing for a free app. I definitely give this app a 5 star plus review.

fancify Wall Murals

I used this app to help me determine what my errors were. Michael personally help me with 341 errors that I didn't know how to fix! Errors that I have been trying to fix with other vendors for 6 months. The service was friendly and efficient. Amazing for a free app. I definately give this app a 5 star review.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Easy to settings and FREE, I would like to give this app 5 stars,