SEO Ranger

SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Your Store SEO Rankings and Get More Traffic

phat girlz r uz new and resale shop for plus size

Small Businesses,
This is a well needed app.
Awesomeness!
Thanks for this app i cant believe its free, Wow!

Puppy Love Emporium

I am the first few days into using SEO Ranger now and am fixing all my website SEO goofs one by one as my time allows. It is a great SEO tool for me and in only 3 minutes after installing showed me 164 things that I needed to fix and also provided explanations on how to do it.
It's Free and from what I've seen better than all the other SEO apps including paid ones. It fits the bill for what I need and I do not hesitate in recommending it to anyone. Given the time it takes I expect greatly improved rankings on Google, Bing etc and more traffic coming to my website www.puppyloveemporium.com .
Give it a go, you'll be pleased.

Chikidee Baby Store India

Easy and efficient. It is extremely easy to install and did the needful without much fuss. Helpful tool for building Alt image SEO.

CampNfriend | Online Survival and Camping Store

SEO Ranger is probably the best Free SEO app Ive found to this date on Shopify. It tells you exactly what needs to be fixed and does a good job at pointing out solutions. No BS just exactly what you need to boost your SEO.!

Orion Sunset

This app does exactly what it says it will do. I highly recommend it.

Neusan

Really good free app to help improve your SEO. One click and the app does a full scan of your site and generates a comprehensive error report. For each error the app tells you how to fix it. However I have to admit I did have to google how to do a few things. Thanks!

Dogzish

Very helpful app, it’s a must for any one wants to increase their ranks on google seo. It’s specific to the problem and free. Highly recommended

Mad Offers

Very good app does help with seo.

Ellielane

What an amazing app. Downloaded in a second and seconds later a full store audit. So many things to put right and it is free. Thank you

Keewees3 Com

This is an awesome app. It picks up everything wrong with your store and tells you how to fix it, it even tells you if its an error from another app installed. Love it! Thank you for keeping it free!