SEO Ranger

SEO Ranger

by Uplinkly

Boost Rankings, Get More Free Traffic & Sell More

The Luxe Editions

This app was fantastic to use and I will be using it every time I build a website from now on. Thanks!

September 22, 2020

It's great to get such positive feedback from someone who builds stores! Thank you so much and we will continue to do our best in providing the best service we can.

MoveHeat

Great app, good job! The support team is helpful, reactive and professionnal! I had two problems they fixed quickly. Many thanks guys! :)

September 17, 2020

Awww, thank you so much! We were glad we could help you get error-free :)

Coffee & Jesus

September 6, 2020

Awesome stuff! We pride our app on being super accurate and we are glad to see it's helped your store immensely. Thanks for your review!

Shop4All, Lda.

Muito bom, excelente a analisar e com informação adequada de como resolver os problemas encontrados. Recomendo.

September 6, 2020

Nice to hear you got correct analyses and the proper information on how to solve the problems. Thanks so much for your recommendation! Bom saber que você obteve análises corretas e as informações adequadas sobre como resolver os problemas. Muito obrigado pela sua recomendação!

piglustore

This app is absolutely complete! I really liked it. It shows us all necessary changes we have to do.

September 6, 2020

Thank you we are so happy that our app helped give you advice on what changes were required for your store! We appreciate you took the time to write us a review :)

Toys4kids

I used this app to help me with seo problems and i am very pleased with the simplicity it shows in usage and in the recommendations it pops up for solving your problems. I highly recommend.

September 6, 2020

We have tried to take a complex subject and make it as simple and easy as possible. Thanks for your honest review! It means a lot.

GulliversFishing TM

This app is easy to use and has some very helpful features. I liked how it gave a clear outline of the problem issues apparent.

September 6, 2020

Awesome to hear we gave clear guidance on the issues! We love that our app is so easy to use and helpful. Appreciate your review!

Comfortbella

I used this app I really like it because it saves me time to not have to do a store audit manually. Love it!!! Keep up the good work.

September 6, 2020

So fantastic to hear that we saved you a bunch of time! Yes, we noticed that a lot of other apps make the process so manual - we are keeping up the good work. And we truly appreciate the time you took to write and let us know what you think :)

Good Things

Free, easy to use and provides a helpful overview of how your SEO is doing. When I needed to contact the support team to help with a glitch they were brilliant and persevered until it was fixed. Thank you!

September 6, 2020

So wonderful to hear that our team did a good job of getting everything perfect for you :) Thanks for your review!

A YOUnique Boutique

I loved this app and it served it's purpose well for my store
I will share with others who are looking for a great app such as this one❤
ayouniqueboutique.com

September 6, 2020

Thank you so much for letting us know it was useful and for your kind recommendation! Taking the time to write us a review means a lot - we are very grateful :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7