Sputnik ‑ SEO Setup

Sputnik ‑ SEO Setup

by Sputnik

Quick and easy SEO setup to your Shopify store.

Texas Original Bar-B.Q. Pits

Our organic search is up year over year for Nov. '18 vs. Nov. '19 by 18% in our Google Analytics account. We have had positive results so far using this app and we would definitely recommend it.

Sorrel Sky Gallery

We recently migrated from an art gallery platform to Shopify. SEO was something we were never ever to manage properly until now. This app has made it very easy for us to optimize our large inventory of art pieces.

ProSupply USA

Great app if you are looking for basic SEO setup to your site. We used this app to optimize all of our products for SEO. What's nice is that they offer a free trial forever up to 15 products. This was great for us because sometimes we install apps, forget about them, and get charged for apps that we did not get any value out of, or didn't have enough time to mess around with them. Support is good, always responded to any questions that we had in a timely manner. We will definitely keep this app in our marketing arsenal.

LittleRedLunchbox

This is the most convenient SEO tool I have found for Shopify. It is very easy to see what you currently have optimized and what you have left to do. The keyword search tool has been amazing for finding keywords for my products and collections.

The Awesome Boutique

This app has been awesome for our SEO and just what we wanted. Ability to link up our adwords account and webmaster tools is a big plus for us as well.

Battle Royale Now

Great app that helped us with the SEO setup to our Shopify store. We are really new to Shopify and SEO, but this app made a complex task much easier and quicker so for that we give this app 5 stars for sure.

2bmod

I've been working with this app for a little bit now, and I must say, I am impressed so far. Really easy to use, it was simple to setup, and I am already seeing good results. Nice app.

Buddy Love Wholesale

Pretty similar story with our wholesale site, 201% increase in organic sales Oct. 2018 to previous year 2017; and 57% increase in organic traffic. Thanks guys!

BuddyLove Clothing Label

Excellent app if you would like to improve the SEO to your site. Since we have installed this app and worked with it a ton over the past 30 days compared to last year our organic sales have increased by 280%. 5 star rating hands down.

Remember Your Wine Store

Great app for SEO setup to our Shopify store, very easy to use, A+. We will update this review if we have any issues, but so far so good.