SEOKart

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
January 6, 2023

J'ai récemment utilisé SEOKart pour mon site et j'ai été vraiment impressionné par le niveau de support et de service que j'ai reçu. Tout d'abord, l'interface de l'application est vraiment agréable et facile à utiliser. La navigation est intuitive et il est facile de trouver exactement ce que je cherche.
Le véritable point fort de cette application, cependant, est son support et son service client. Chaque fois que j'ai eu besoin d'aide ou de soutien, j'ai été rapidement mis en contact avec un membre de l'équipe de support qui était professionnel, poli et incroyablement utile. Ils ont pris le temps de répondre à toutes mes questions et de m'aider à résoudre tous les problèmes que j'ai rencontrés.

LAS TELAS Haute Couture
Morocco
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 28, 2022

Overall it's a good app for beginners and basic SEO optimisation. They have a good support, quick and responsive.

Atik Perfumes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 18, 2022

Love the results with this app. My collections and product listings were All in the 50 and 60 range on Google. After working with this app for 2 days All 200+ products rate 90 or higher and I now have a couple keywords on Google page 1 which I never had before.
I requested help for 2 small issues and got help promptly.
It is easy to use once I understood what they were asking for.

WKshoes
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 21, 2022

I am using SEOkart to increase our ranking and it really helps! Customer service is super good. Really recommend using this app.

Mon ange Louise
Belgium
Time spent using app: 16 days
February 7, 2022

It has been great so far. It does what it says, I recommend it for download. The support is prompt as well

Perfume Nez
Nigeria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 11, 2022

Very helfpull app and the support team is very active. Highly recommend you give it a try, wont regret it.

Prime & Pure
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 4, 2022

this app is exactly what I was looking for! SEO Bulk editor, GA Analytics and SEO Ranking resarch! All in one App!! Great! Support ist very kind and answers immediatly.

Rost & Rosmarin
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 21, 2021

This app does everything I want it to do. Most things in the app are automated and are very easy to use. Customer support is very responsive and helpful. They will be releasing paid plans soon and as long as they don't miss the price point for small businesses when this happens and keeps it affordable to us all I see no reason for me to ever have to update this review nor stop using their service.

Vintage and Antique Gifts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 8, 2021

good app,I like it and the service is very good,it help you add more key words to your shop and make it better.

Willpower
China
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 8, 2021

nice support very friendly , from all the seo app i used they are the best, use it don't think twice

Aftya Deals