SEOMetriks Marketing Tools

SEOMetriks Marketing Tools

by EXEN LABS

All-in-one SEO monitoring, analysis, optimisation, automation.

Patch Freak

Nice app and so easy to use so why not.I highly recommend

Greatrads

Great app. Really good metrics. Would recommend.

Hippoprotein

Great to see SEO Metriks on Shopify, we have been helped by them for over a year now before we was on Shopify and the results were incredible, our account manager Kristina is awesome with the support. The insight we received about our competitors, especially the spy tool puts us one step ahead. Top stars for this app, highly recommended.

Isamshop

Excellent support and pricing compared to other Apps. It is definately the most valuable in terms of what you can find out about your website. It was a life saver for us as we are currently in the process of opening our shopify store. 100% Recommended.

Kardeslie

We use this guys nearly on a daily basis for all of our projects and installed this app onto few of our websites. I personally think it is the only SEO app needed for a website. We get replies to our support requests within few hours max, John has been great and very helpfull. So I really really recommend it.

Teeamazing

The support for this app has been awesome even I sent the wrong email. Cemal has been super responsive and very willing to help and answer everything. Definitely recommended.

Tugni

Absolutely brilliant support. I have installed this app to get my site SEO ready before launch. I think it was the best step, they have actually provided a guide to what I need to do step by step before I even use the APP. I have to give 5 stars. Well done.

Vitayes

We were putting so much effort on our web page optimization and were getting lost in that maze at the end. SEOMetriks made it simpler and easier, indeed it made it fun to deal with that.

2 Next