SEON Fraud Prevention

Fraud & Chargeback Prevention. Filter, Cancel High-Risk Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Zahocho Knives Tokyo

Location Japan

A must-have app for any business: big or small. It's the best anti-fraud app that I've tried. It's also perfect for small businesses, like mine, as their prices are very reasonable. Customer support is also excellent! Thank you SEON and to Andras! You're the best!

December 1, 2022

Thank you for the review, your feedback is well appreciated! 😍

Our goal is to help everyone. Fraud can be a problem for businesses of any size so we created different plans to suit them.

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC

SEON has saved me $563 on 6 possibly (probably) fraudulent orders so far. It has pretty much ended my scammer problem. I still see them trying... their abandoned carts tell the story... but I no longer have to constantly worry about them. Thanks, SEON!

December 1, 2022

Thank you for the review, it's greatly appreciated! 😍

Let us know when you need assistance, we will fight fraud together. 👊

Laboratoire Garancia

Location France

Cette application est très complète pour prévenir les risques de fraude et correspond parfaitement à nos besoins. Le support technique est réactif et efficace, je recommande !

November 24, 2022

Merci pour l'avis, c'est très apprécié! 😍

Nous vous aiderons à lutter contre la fraude! 👊

Stewart Golf

Good system and great support. The system has not been running for a month and while we are still learning it, it has been a successful implementation. Would recommend.

November 18, 2022

Thank you for the review! 😍

Let us know if we can help in the learning phase. We will make sure you become a power user.

We'll fight fraud together! 👊

Roborock US Official Site

I tested several similar apps and this app works best for me, they have a monthly plan, and the price is more friendly for high-value orders, besides their Merchant Managers are really great. I am working on learning more.

November 18, 2022

Thank you for the review, it's greatly appreciated! 😍

Let us know anytime you need help and we'll be here to assist you.

Weinermusic

Very detailed and configurable. Provides checks that I never thought possible. An indispensable tool.

November 16, 2022

Thank you for the review, it's well appreciated. 😍

Flexibility is key, we want to make sure everyone can perfectly tailor the system to their own business needs. Please reach out to our team anytime you need assistance.

We'll fight fraud together! 👊

Yo Props

Amazing service!! Had some questions and was helped almost immediately! I’ve had some chargebacks recently, and needed a solution for better analyzing orders. I’m sold with SEON! Thanks team!!

November 10, 2022

Thank you for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated. 😍

Gophermods

Seon has helped our Shopify store time and time again in terms of recognizing and dealing with the many fraudulent charges impacting our storefront. They provided insightful information when Shopify support was not helpful. Thanks, Seon!

November 10, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it. 😍

Our goal is always to give the best recommendations and help wherever we can. It is so rewarding seeing this well appreciated. Thank you!

Skeleton Shack

I had 2 chargebacks due to fraudulent orders (scammers stole people’s credit cards and purchased from my store), so I knew I had to get a fraud detection app. After some testing with other ones, including some that were more expensive than SEON, I finally got SEON and it was the best one. After setting up, everything is automated and I haven’t thought twice about any orders. It’s so easy and it saves so much time.

October 21, 2022

Thank you for the feedback, it's highly appreciated! 😍

We'll stop fraud together! 👊

Stage Stop Candy

Time spent using app About 2 months

We needed an app to help identify potentially fraudulent orders but we wanted something that was easy to setup, simple for our staff to use on a day to day basis, and in our budget. SEON has met every expectation! The setup and onboarding process was quick and easy. Once setup was complete, every new web order was screened without issue. Our staff really likes how seamless the integration is with Shopify and our management team loves how much time it saves. Now we only need to review orders that have been flagged. Since starting to use SEON, we have been able to significantly reduce the number of fraudulent orders we have received (from 2-5 per week to 1-2 every other month).

October 17, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it! 😍

It's great to see your detailed feedback on how SEON was able to help your business. We'll continue to do so. Any time you need assistance, just let us know.

Previous 1 3 4 5