SEON Fraud Prevention

SEON Fraud Prevention

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 18, 2023

Cool app, and relatively easy to use considering the complexity of this stuff. It takes a bit of the guesswork out of spotting fraudulent orders, a v useful tool. Walter at customer service was super friendly, very knowledgeable, and knows his stuff. Highly recommended as an add-on to the other checks AAAA+++++

FeelGoodStore UK
Time spent using app: 2 days
SEON Technologies Ltd. replied January 19, 2023

Thank you for the review, it's well appreciated! 😍

We are always glad to help, let's fight fraud together! 👊

December 27, 2022

We love SEON. This app allows us further insight into who is ordering from our store. It lays out all of this information in a easily digestible format that is customizable for your needs. Overall, 10 out of 10.

NFDVapes
Time spent using app: 8 months
SEON Technologies Ltd. replied January 11, 2023

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it! 😍

December 12, 2022

I needed help and was contacted by Walter. He really went above and beyond, sending me a video clip of him showing me exactly how to fix my problem! I really appreciate the help! Great app as well. It has helped flag fraudulent orders.

blessedbegodboutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
SEON Technologies Ltd. replied December 12, 2022

Thank you for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated! 😍

We are always happy to help, so do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need assistance.

December 1, 2022

A must-have app for any business: big or small. It's the best anti-fraud app that I've tried. It's also perfect for small businesses, like mine, as their prices are very reasonable. Customer support is also excellent! Thank you SEON and to Andras! You're the best!

Zahocho Knives Tokyo
Japan
Time spent using app: 10 days
SEON Technologies Ltd. replied December 1, 2022

Thank you for the review, your feedback is well appreciated! 😍

Our goal is to help everyone. Fraud can be a problem for businesses of any size so we created different plans to suit them.

November 26, 2022

SEON has saved me $563 on 6 possibly (probably) fraudulent orders so far. It has pretty much ended my scammer problem. I still see them trying... their abandoned carts tell the story... but I no longer have to constantly worry about them. Thanks, SEON!

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC
Time spent using app: 30 days
SEON Technologies Ltd. replied December 1, 2022

Thank you for the review, it's greatly appreciated! 😍

Let us know when you need assistance, we will fight fraud together. 👊

November 24, 2022

Cette application est très complète pour prévenir les risques de fraude et correspond parfaitement à nos besoins. Le support technique est réactif et efficace, je recommande !

Laboratoire Garancia
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
SEON Technologies Ltd. replied November 24, 2022

Merci pour l'avis, c'est très apprécié! 😍

Nous vous aiderons à lutter contre la fraude! 👊

November 18, 2022

Good system and great support. The system has not been running for a month and while we are still learning it, it has been a successful implementation. Would recommend.

Stewart Golf
Time spent using app: 17 days
SEON Technologies Ltd. replied November 18, 2022

Thank you for the review! 😍

Let us know if we can help in the learning phase. We will make sure you become a power user.

We'll fight fraud together! 👊

November 17, 2022

I tested several similar apps and this app works best for me, they have a monthly plan, and the price is more friendly for high-value orders, besides their Merchant Managers are really great. I am working on learning more.

Roborock US Official Site
Time spent using app: 14 days
SEON Technologies Ltd. replied November 18, 2022

Thank you for the review, it's greatly appreciated! 😍

Let us know anytime you need help and we'll be here to assist you.

November 16, 2022

Very detailed and configurable. Provides checks that I never thought possible. An indispensable tool.

Weinermusic
Time spent using app: 5 months
SEON Technologies Ltd. replied November 16, 2022

Thank you for the review, it's well appreciated. 😍

Flexibility is key, we want to make sure everyone can perfectly tailor the system to their own business needs. Please reach out to our team anytime you need assistance.

We'll fight fraud together! 👊

November 10, 2022

Amazing service!! Had some questions and was helped almost immediately! I’ve had some chargebacks recently, and needed a solution for better analyzing orders. I’m sold with SEON! Thanks team!!

Yo Props
Time spent using app: 2 days
SEON Technologies Ltd. replied November 10, 2022

Thank you for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated. 😍