Virtual Events & Appointments

Virtual Events & Appointments

by Servv Inc.

Sell Online Services | Live Events, Appointments and Classes

FREEFITUSA

BEWARE. The tyrants at Servv cost me $75.00 for not using their app. I had decided not to go with a business model that would have required me to use an app like this and simply forgot to delete it from my store. Less than 24 hours after they charged me I alerted both Shopify and Servv and Servv only refund me 30% which cost me $75.00 for their app I NEVER used once. I will never use nor recommend any of their services to anyone.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry for the experience with billing. There is a free trial for the app and customers are billed on a monthly basis if they decide to keep the app beyond the trial period.

I checked your account and noticed that you installed the app on June 05 with superstar plan and uninstalled it on August 26. As per subscription billing model, you were charged since you decided to continue using the app after the trial period. Our team offered you 30% refund plus additional free months and that was the best we could do from our side. Unfortunately, 100% refund you requested was not possible due to the cost involved in product development and support over the usage period.

We sincerely apologize for any frustrations this may have caused at your end and wish you all the best with your future endeavours.

Healing Fragrances School of Aromatherapy

First of all I would like to say I had an amazing customer experience. I was taken through a step by step process on how to set up an account. Also created a real event with the wonderful assistant. I look forward to working with this app as a tool to provide good customer support for my clients.

August 25, 2021

Thank you for the review! Our team is always happy to help.

Splore Fitness

Their support is very responsive and they are accommodating of your requests. We've been using their app for a few months now, and we are happy thus far.

July 12, 2021

Thank you for the review! Our team is always happy to lend a helping hand.

Baked Tiles

The support has been fab. I am very pleased so far and look forward to using the app on a daily basis, when Im sure Ill be back to write a 5star review.

Multireflex USA

The Servv app is exactly what we are looking for! We want to take our online classes and live events to the next level, it was not previously possible within our Shopify store. I am very encouraged by the team at Servv in their communication and willingness to implement feedback. Huge possibilities to grow our virtual marketplace in conjuction with our brick-and-mortar locations. Keep up the good work and we are excited for a big year in 2021

Alexandre Champagne

Easiest workflow on the market. App connects flawlessly to Zoom, lets you customize every detail and the customer service is out of this world.

Collective Being Yoga and Wellness

When I first created my online platform it was so difficult to find an application that made offering my yoga classes online seamless and simple without costing an arm and a leg. Then I came across Servv, and with their great support and easy-to-use application, I have been able to sell my classes online and teach via Zoom all through my website.

Brown Bag Coffee Roasters

We have been working with the team at Servv to use this app for Zoom meetings to train our customers and it has been working very well. The team is passionate and open to feedback to make the product better. Overall we are very happy with Servv and would recommend it to anyone who has booking requirements for their site.