Virtual Appointment Booking

by Servv Inc.

Sell Online Services | Live & In-Person Events | Zoom Classes

1 review

FREEFITUSA

BEWARE. The tyrants at Servv cost me $75.00 for not using their app. I had decided not to go with a business model that would have required me to use an app like this and simply forgot to delete it from my store. Less than 24 hours after they charged me I alerted both Shopify and Servv and Servv only refund me 30% which cost me $75.00 for their app I NEVER used once. I will never use nor recommend any of their services to anyone.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry for the experience with billing. There is a free trial for the app and customers are billed on a monthly basis if they decide to keep the app beyond the trial period.

I checked your account and noticed that you installed the app on June 05 with superstar plan and uninstalled it on August 26. As per subscription billing model, you were charged since you decided to continue using the app after the trial period. Our team offered you 30% refund plus additional free months and that was the best we could do from our side. Unfortunately, 100% refund you requested was not possible due to the cost involved in product development and support over the usage period.

We sincerely apologize for any frustrations this may have caused at your end and wish you all the best with your future endeavours.