Virtual Events & Appointments

Live and In-person Events | Appointment Bookings and Webinars

From $9.95/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

crazycreative.de by Gabriele van de Flierdt

Location Germany

Ich verwende die App in meinem Shop als Event Kalender für mein Kreativ-Workshop Angebot. ich finde sie sehr strukturiert und optisch ansprechend! Der Service ist super schnell, hilfreich und professionell. Bin begeistert! Freue mich auf die Benutzung und bin gespannt was meine Kunden sagen werden.

TheMary-Janeco.

i am so impressed with this app. I plan to host large virtual events with up to 1000 participants and searched for an app but nothing worked for my virtual events. Servv.ai has made it possible. There is NO other online booking system quite like it. It handles a complex booking system and busy calendar. It is user friendly and well priced for what it offers. It is fully automated and plugs in perfectly to my shopify site where everything works together and all I have to do is check my calendar every morning. Their training and online support is beyond excellent as they helped me every step of the way. Thank you Servv.ai

April 1, 2022

Thank you for the review! Servv is a feature rich app with lot of advance capabilities for hosting Virtual and In-Person Events and Appointments. We are glad we have have been able to meet your expectations and look forward in working with you. We are here at your service, so feel free to reach out to us anytime. All the best with your business!

Healing Fragrances School of Aromatherapy

First of all I would like to say I had an amazing customer experience. I was taken through a step by step process on how to set up an account. Also created a real event with the wonderful assistant. I look forward to working with this app as a tool to provide good customer support for my clients.

August 25, 2021

Thank you for the review! Our team is always happy to help.

Splore Fitness

Their support is very responsive and they are accommodating of your requests. We've been using their app for a few months now, and we are happy thus far.

July 12, 2021

Thank you for the review! Our team is always happy to lend a helping hand.

Multireflex USA

The Servv app is exactly what we are looking for! We want to take our online classes and live events to the next level, it was not previously possible within our Shopify store. I am very encouraged by the team at Servv in their communication and willingness to implement feedback. Huge possibilities to grow our virtual marketplace in conjuction with our brick-and-mortar locations. Keep up the good work and we are excited for a big year in 2021

Alexandre Champagne

Easiest workflow on the market. App connects flawlessly to Zoom, lets you customize every detail and the customer service is out of this world.

Collective Being Yoga and Wellness

When I first created my online platform it was so difficult to find an application that made offering my yoga classes online seamless and simple without costing an arm and a leg. Then I came across Servv, and with their great support and easy-to-use application, I have been able to sell my classes online and teach via Zoom all through my website.

Brown Bag Coffee Roasters

We have been working with the team at Servv to use this app for Zoom meetings to train our customers and it has been working very well. The team is passionate and open to feedback to make the product better. Overall we are very happy with Servv and would recommend it to anyone who has booking requirements for their site.