Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Sleep First

The app stopped showing booked appointments and stopped sending confirmations. There is no way to see now what time and date was booked.

Azul Skin Care

Great app and great support. It was easy to install and has all the features we need. We highly recommend Sesami.

finding harmony

Wow, an amazing app! so easy to set up! From start to finish it was such an easy install. The tips and videos were really helpful and I'm happy to upgrade.

Chelsea Yarns

Setting it up was a little confusing. It took me forever even to set up a test appointment. Hopefully, it would be easier to use in the long run.

Mare Cheia Swimwear

Starting to use it to book for virtual swimwear fitting using different sales person just pay the sub

Urban Indigo

This app was a life saver during our Covid lock down as we were able to have private in store appointments which enabled us to generate sales. Customer service was very responsive and helped up set it up.

SKY Educational Consulting

They need to implement a way for people to schedule multiple dates at once. Currently you have to open time slots per day. Other than that, makes appointment scheduling seamless.

Malori.A Designs

I was able to reach tech support to assist me on connecting my store. Everything worked out great and I am pleased with your services.

Freeman

Exactly what we needed to be able to offer appointments during this health crisis. very simple and easy to integrate into our shopify page and google calendar.

Doll Factory by Damzels

Randy and his team are awesome. The support they give is the best I've seen on Shopify.
The app is very easy to use and implement.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12