Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Trusttheprocesshealing

This helps me keep more organized with clients I love it. I am able to not go over with appointments and clients can set their own appointments so I won’t have the what’s your schedule look like conversation

NAVA

Easy to set up and great for customers to book their own appointments. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy scheduling solution.

Woven Durham

This app is perfect for us to manage both free & paid appointments for our physical retail store. It's really easy to use and integrates perfectly with our Shopify Store (Sesami kindly offered a free installation service for our custom theme) - it also works with Shopify POS which is a great bonus, highly recommended!

Diligence1International

The best app you need for service based products! This is the complete package with scheduling and everything you need.

Flutter

So far so good with this app. We've only begun to use it so will report back. However, the customer service has been excellent in getting us set up and on track. Hoping to give it a 5 star in the near future.

Kelso Lavender

Been experimenting with many different booking add-ons for Shopify. None of them do exactly what I want, but Sesami's is probably the most intuitive, user-friendly, and professional-looking. They've also done a great job responding to all my questions in a timely fashion and suggesting appropriate workarounds for any features they don't have yet.

The only feature I'm missing is added flexibility for scheduling my clients' appointment times. Currently it's set up to allow for blocks of time that the client can select from, but it doesn't let my clients set their appointments outside of those pre-set time blocks.

elu spa

Very attentive and are always working on updates which will hopefully help us when we go live with Sesami.

May 16, 2020

Hello there Elu Spa,

We're sorry that you have had such a bad experience with Sesami that you would rate us one star. However, we have records of all emails from your account sent to us and having reviewed them, we stand behind our customer service.

• In most cases, we replied within minutes.
• We have a helpdesk where you can find the answer to your first two questions.
• You can always book a call with us at sesamiapp.myshopify.com

We also noticed that you have multiple booking apps installed on your store, so we were wondering if you got the right one and this review was meant for us despite above points?

We believe this 1-star review is unfair. We will continue helping you and we expect you update this review.

Elixir Vitae Spas

I tried with another app, too many codes! this app, easy as 123! Thank you! Can't wait for us to open and get booked!

Selfish swimwear

Quick and efficient response to my problem. Friendly chat! The app works well so far. I hope the confirmation response to the client would be more customizable though.

Seefeld.Style

Appointments as products is en elegant and lean solution to enable customers schedule their visit to try our products, especially now with COVID-19 and all the security measures to be implemented. I hope Semsami's approach has a lot of success and we'll see this app flourish into a feature rich yet simple to use tool. It has still some minor quirks, but all workable, so its really more of a 4.5 star rating.

May 11, 2020

Hey there thanks for the review! We have been trying out best to help merchants at this time because of COVID-19. Working with a variety of merchants acclimatize their businesses to curb-site pick up and by appointment personal shopping services. It's definitely been a hectic few weeks!

Let us know how we can get that extra .5 of a star and we'll do our best to make it happen. We'll try to iron out those quirks :)