Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

The Milecross Clinic

It has a great booking system and when help is required for set up or change, the team are straight onto it for you. Great service.

Body Manipulations LLC

We use this app with the advantage of income integration. It performs very well at the Medium Plan for us with the customer rescheduling/cancel feature with automatic refunds. What is missing though, is the ability to share the sesami calendar from a browser for reception to see daily. Currently you must have permissions to log in to the sesami control panel within shopify to do this. It would be very easy to create a shareable link to the sesami calendar if it resides on a server somewhere. There is also some disconnect when customers choose 'any available'. Sesami doesn't show all available times so those appointments are all going to one team member without fair distribution. We did google calendar integration with all team members and had them share to one bogus calendar we have logged in at the reception. So a few kinks to work out for full functionality at $49/mo, but this is really the absolute best solution out there right now. Time slots are attributed to team members so you can assign multiple team members to a single item. Most other apps attribute time slots to the item and only let one member control it.

Blomma Beauty

Great customer service and I like the principle of the app. I'd made a previous review saying "it is a little slow to load the 'select time' on the service page in question so customers have been adding the service to basket which causes extra admin to get them booked onto specific time slots but hopefully this will improve.". Aymane reached out upon reading my review to let me know they could fix this for my site and offered to implement it for me. Exceptional service!

Rebirth Performance

Getting my private coaching lessons scheduled is easy and efficient. Getting started, there are a few things to look out for from my perspective. The quantity amount, if displayed on your product page will negatively effect the outcome of the booking and scheduling software provided by Sesami. There customer support is quick to help and adjust any problems which is a great help if you're trying to make a name for your business this app on Shopify can really help if you are a coach, trainer, instructor, or anyone booking for individual sessions with 1-1 clients. I do wish I could have more variation in scheduling to allow for "reoccurring Event / Multiple bookings at a time. If someone wants to book multiple 1-1 sessions, they have to go back and add each individually. If there was a feature that if they select multiple quantity, they select that many in sessions. If the quantity and # of sessions don't add up, display an error.

Glow Candle Company

We just installed the app, we like it so far, had some technical issues at first but starting to figure it out.

High Country Salmon Ltd

Just installed Sesami and it looks good so far, although the YouTube tutorial screens look a bit different to mine. Haven't worked out how to manage our service yet e.g. buffer times.

Holy Bubbles

This is a great booking app works good with multi-users, nice interface, which would be even better for customising the colour/ theme! Also the CS is really helpful!! Thanks a lot!!

Blackgirlmathematics

I like the app, it's very easy to navigate. HOWEVER, the pricing seems a bit high and customers aren't able to book even time frames like 2pm or 4pm. Weird.. I'm needing to do group appointments and the cost is $50/mo? Seems overpriced.

September 18, 2020

Hey thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To reply to some of your points:

- The time slots that are generated in your Sesami calendar are based on the availability you set as well as the duration of your services. So for example if you have a 1 hour booking service and you set your availability to 2pm to 5pm, you would see time slots : 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm. Send us a message and we'll do our best to help you get your time slots looking like the way you would like.

- In regards to your comment about being overpriced - like all business expenses in this category, the value is really based on how much time do you believe you will save and how much more revenue you will generate using an app like Sesami per month. If you believe that it will be more than $50 worth of time a month, then maybe Sesami is an app that you might want to use. If not, that's okay - we have a $0 and a $19 plan that might be interesting to you.

The Sesami Team

Dreamseekerssleep

Was good thanks

Molto20

5 Star if they would give Dutch for free :)

September 4, 2020

Guess what? Dutch has been next on the list and obviously for FREE, like all other languages. So, go for the 5 star!
We'll reach out directly when it's ready for you to activate.

Previous 1 3