Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 79% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
11 de dezembro de 2023

I've tried every appointment app out there, and Sesami is the only one that truly meets my complex needs. Its ability to manage multiple locations and services is exceptional. The feature that automatically sends invoices for deposits is a lifesaver. But what really stands out is their Customer Support - they consistently exceed expectations, ensuring everything runs smoothly. Highly recommend Sesami for anyone with intricate scheduling requirements.

Svietliy’s
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
30 de janeiro de 2024

I enjoyed the onboarding call; it was exceptionally helpful. Mariana made the integration seamless. I am keen to see the updates the app incorporates into its interface to enhance user-friendliness, especially for busy service professionals. I am glad to know that Shopify has this app on its platform. It adds another layer of convenience and accessibility to our workflow.

Procaf Beauty
5 meses usando o app
7 de novembro de 2023

Love the Sesame app and how it integrated with our site. The team at Sesame has been great to work with and have gone out of their way to provide some custom integration and features for us! Thanks so much!

BAM Liquidation
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 23 de novembro de 2023

I was having a tech issue and was able to get on a video chat call with a supportive team member. We resolved my issue and was extra helpful answering my questions. They went above and beyond what I expected. Very happy with this app.

Green Girl Basics
Quase 4 anos usando o app
1 de dezembro de 2023

I was experiencing issues with my time zones but with the help of Mariana Corsetti I no longer have any problems with my bookings. She was fantastic and took the time to explain to me in detail how to resolve the errors. Her customer service was professional, friendly, and reassuring. 10 out of 10 Mariana!

SRGN Academy
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
17 de novembro de 2023

Amazing customer service. Help me at every stage of setting it up and adjusting to my needs as the business grows. I can't thank them enough for their support and App.

Our Projects
Reino Unido
11 meses usando o app
5 de janeiro de 2024

they've been very helpful to set up the Sesami App.
That's a big difference. Customer service and support !!

An app without support can be a pain in the a***

Thank you so much for helping me and being flexible and available !

Zelda Hair Shop
19 dias usando o app
8 de novembro de 2023

The Sesami app has been fantastic for our new booking services with our shopify powered brick and mortar and ecomm store. The team at Sesami has been extremely helpful throughout the onboarding and launch process. Overall we are very happy with Sesami.

Wren & Wild
4 meses usando o app
29 de outubro de 2023

The very best booking app on Shopify. End of Story.

I want to first personally thank the entire team at Sesami.

When we originally sourced a solution to a particular booking service application, we were inundated with so many options it was hard to narrow one down. After reaching out to multiple support from booking applications the only team to personally schedule multiple calls and find a solution for us was Sesami.

We are now in the process of launching the exact functionality we need within our unique use case.

Most of us are all too familiar with testing multiple applications until we find the perfect fit.

Save yourself the time and money and start with Sesami. I would be hard-pressed if you can find a more willing team and company providing the best booking application solutions for your business or company.

Thank You again to everyone involved and making our Shopify experience that much better

-Dominic S.

Wave Detail Co.
16 dias usando o app
25 de outubro de 2023

Excellent customer service! They were very kind and helpful while implementing the new booking service at our business.

Winifred Grace