Recensioner (411)

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 juni 2024

Booking system is super easy to use. Mariana was very helpful when we had questions about the flows. Would definitely recommend Sesami.

Foregolf
6 månader användning av appen
16 april 2024

Mariana was so helpful in helping me navigate Sesami and setting up some features that I needed.

Golden Thread, Inc.
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
8 april 2024

I freaking love Sesami. It's made my service based business work so smoothly without so much manual labor. I'm only one woman and so when I scale my business up it's less work on me. There's always a way to do what you wish you just have to ask. The customer service reps are incredibly kind and so attentive. It doesn't take long to receive the help you need. If you're confused (like me often) just ask and I swear there's gonna be a solution.

When it comes to the service itself its so seamless and easy. I love this dang app.

Astral Flame
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
7 maj 2024

great app must have for google users

All Auto Hail @ AutoNation
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
5 april 2024

This is a great new app for us! We are so thankful for the Sesami team and are excited to streamline our reservations!

Olfactory NYC
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
3 juli 2024

Easy to install and use.
Had one small installation challenge which the team at Sesami fixed for me very quickly without any problems.
Very happy user/customer.

Tessa Metcalfe Jewellery
8 dagar användning av appen
1 juli 2024

service rapide et dévoué. L'application fait ce qu'elle devrait faire, alors un gros 5/5

Boutique Shaman
Kanada
4 dagar användning av appen
20 mars 2024

This is a great booking solution for any business looking for a cost-effective way to start taking bookings on their Shopify store. It offers most features you might want to get started with and fantastic customer service! Mariana in particular has been incredibly helpful, especially recently when ironing out some issues we had with a Shopify 2.0 upgrade. From my experience, they seem to be actively responding to customer feedback and offering new solutions to individual customers' circumstances and needs all the time. Totally recommend!

School of Uke
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
10 juli 2024

This app is incredible and will really help me with my needs as a barber. I'm impressed with it's capabilities but even more impressed with the customer service I received. Mariana went above my expectations helping me configure my account and even gave me extra tips on how I can make my online booking run even smoother.

Alhajisesay
Ungefär 21 timmar användning av appen
23 februari 2024

A very smooth app that is easy to navigate and works seamlessly. Support is very good when or indeed, if needed. Would definitely recommend this app. KF

Space Out Sister
Irland
Mer än ett år användning av appen