Helhetsomdöme
  • 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 juli 2023

Great app for prepaid appointments. Had a free onboarding call. Super helpful. Syncs great with my Google calendar.

Peter Benes
Kanada
Mer än ett år användning av appen
17 april 2019

I ve been looking for such extension for my shop. Competitors either were buggy and while others were not respecting templates guidelines, making the app unusable.

Just tried Sesami, not only the setup was crystal clear but the integration was seamless.

I needed help from their support and they were not only reactive, pro but fast as well.

Pros. From A to Z.

Well done guys.

Swingsy Travel
Frankrike
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
15 november 2022

I had an issue with my scheduling time and I got lucky to be assisted by the wonderful Mariana who was very knowledgeable and able to help me set up the app properly. Thank you Mariana

Alzerina Jewelry
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
27 april 2020

I have been really impressed with the whole team at Sesami. They have been extremely supportive throughout the whole process.
It's the only system that is flexible enough to allow my tricky process to be developed and brought to life.
I can't reccomend this app enough.

Flour and Gold
Nya Zeeland
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
Sesami Inc. svarade 11 maj 2020

Thanks for your glowing review. We're here to help as we know each business is unique with it's own processes.

27 april 2023

We have been using Sesami for over two years now for booking on our online site. The App is amazing and very user friends for both our customers and staff to use. The help & support team for the app are very helpful and very responsive.

Baby Mode Melbourne Superstore
Australien
17 december 2019

Great app, plus Randy & team are super responsive & helpful.
Features like buffer time are very useful to incorporate travel time into agenda for services delivered at the customers' home.

Another Garde
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
Sesami Inc. svarade 3 januari 2020

That's great! Thanks so much for you support and review! For those reading these reviews but haven't signed up yet, in Sesami you can set "buffer times" before and/or after appointments, for breaks, preparation and travel. :)

Redigerat 18 september 2020

I couldn’t be more pleased with the help. I am a complete novice ~the rep not only helped, but went above!

Holistic ID
27 augusti 2020

Very nice interface, easy to use and fully customizable for large business requirements and specifications that my locations required

Rudy's Reloaded
2 maj 2022

The app is easy to use and allows me to have several bookings available at once. The support team is there every step of the way to ensure a fluent product. 10/10

C.Moore Learning, LLC
Redigerat 15 juli 2019

I downloaded the free plan and was really pleased with the easy setup (followed the step by step instructions). Had our first booking online within a couple days of implementation. I had one concern about updating the calendar for a specific appointment that wasn't part of our normal hours and received a quick reply with instructions on how to accomplish this.

Nerf's Up
Sesami Inc. svarade 15 juli 2019

Thank you for writing us a review and we’re pleased to have you using a Sesami!
Please navigate to Sesami > Team > Team member and scroll down to the availability calendar.
Please come chat with us on Sesami.co or email us help@sesami.co if you still need help. And yes, we love 5 stars reviews :D