Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Nerf's Up

I downloaded the free plan and was really pleased with the easy setup (followed the step by step instructions). Had our first booking online within a couple days of implementation. I had one concern about updating the calendar for a specific appointment that wasn't part of our normal hours and received a quick reply with instructions on how to accomplish this.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for writing us a review and we’re pleased to have you using a Sesami!
Please navigate to Sesami > Team > Team member and scroll down to the availability calendar.
Please come chat with us on Sesami.co or email us help@sesami.co if you still need help. And yes, we love 5 stars reviews :D

Cricket World Moorabbin

Sensational product and support when the code needed a minor tweak. They went above and beyond and fixed quickly!

SARAH & SEBASTIAN AU/NZ

Amazing app and even better customer service. All my enquires was responded to within 24 hours. I had some issues installing the booking button on the pages so the Sesami developers helped me fixed this along with some customisation based on my site. Very happy with the result!

The Healing Hut

only started but love it . cant wait to see how i continue to get on with it as my business utilises it

Capital TukTuk

We use Sesami as our booking platform and absolutely love it! It's very easy to use on the admin side and customer side! I recently had some support I needed, and their team was able to find me a solution almost immediately! Thanks Sesami!!

Pure Botanicals Newtown

Exactly the kind of app I was looking for. Not only is it simple to use the support team are absolutely wonderful. I had an issue with the app syncing with my premium theme, jumped on to ask for assistance and they went above and beyond to rectify the issue. They were also polite, informative and very prompt with their communication. Highly recommend the app and commend the team for their outstanding customer service.

Runner By Design

Very easy to set up. Just started using, but seems to have all the options I need! Looking forward to using it more.

Divine Skin by Cyndi

I love that this app provides a more seamless on-site appointment booking experience that is integrated into my Shopify store, orders and payments infrastructure. Exactly what I was looking for!! The setup was a little time consuming and it could use some more added features and functionality.

The Devil & The Dame

This was super easy to set up and I love the layout. I'm hoping that it pays for itself in the long run.

Heart and Soul Apothecary - Love The Life You Design®

I've seen other booking apps, tried to use them - always so ever complicated!

Wow - Sesami is super fabulous, easy to implement immediately and worth every cent. Took but moments to get it up and running. As I was just starting to use it, I had some minor issues on the location of the booking button appearing on my paid Shopify theme. After reviewing their really good help section, I still needed a bit of assistance, Ratmin from the live chat to the rescue! She immediately responded, and then easily fixed my issues in moments flat. Friendly and ever so diligent customer service that really cares! I am super happy I grabbed this app. I can finally offer my clients easy and instant access to my availability to book their sessions with me without missing a chance to sell my products. Thank you Ratmin & Sesami! I will be recommending this to my tribe for sure!