Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

SARAH & SEBASTIAN AU/NZ

Amazing app and even better customer service. All my enquires was responded to within 24 hours. I had some issues installing the booking button on the pages so the Sesami developers helped me fixed this along with some customisation based on my site. Very happy with the result!

The Healing Hut

only started but love it . cant wait to see how i continue to get on with it as my business utilises it

Capital TukTuk

We use Sesami as our booking platform and absolutely love it! It's very easy to use on the admin side and customer side! I recently had some support I needed, and their team was able to find me a solution almost immediately! Thanks Sesami!!

Pure Botanicals Newtown

Exactly the kind of app I was looking for. Not only is it simple to use the support team are absolutely wonderful. I had an issue with the app syncing with my premium theme, jumped on to ask for assistance and they went above and beyond to rectify the issue. They were also polite, informative and very prompt with their communication. Highly recommend the app and commend the team for their outstanding customer service.

Runner By Design

Very easy to set up. Just started using, but seems to have all the options I need! Looking forward to using it more.

Divine Skin by Cyndi

I love that this app provides a more seamless on-site appointment booking experience that is integrated into my Shopify store, orders and payments infrastructure. Exactly what I was looking for!! The setup was a little time consuming and it could use some more added features and functionality.

The Devil & The Dame

This was super easy to set up and I love the layout. I'm hoping that it pays for itself in the long run.

Heart and Soul Apothecary - Love The Life You Design®

I've seen other booking apps, tried to use them - always so ever complicated!

Wow - Sesami is super fabulous, easy to implement immediately and worth every cent. Took but moments to get it up and running. As I was just starting to use it, I had some minor issues on the location of the booking button appearing on my paid Shopify theme. After reviewing their really good help section, I still needed a bit of assistance, Ratmin from the live chat to the rescue! She immediately responded, and then easily fixed my issues in moments flat. Friendly and ever so diligent customer service that really cares! I am super happy I grabbed this app. I can finally offer my clients easy and instant access to my availability to book their sessions with me without missing a chance to sell my products. Thank you Ratmin & Sesami! I will be recommending this to my tribe for sure!

Moonlight Crystals

Easy set-up and great notification process! I 100% rate this app for anyone who is needing a booking system. Super easy!

bluboho

Great functionality on this app, even on their free plan. We don't book appointments often, so their free plan was the perfect solution. It integrated seamlessly with our product pages, but required a bit of adjustments in order to be completely compatible with our store's custom theme. Their support team was diligent in doing this integration for us within 24 hours, and was extremely kind and helpful with all of our questions.