Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Integrity Tarot Consulting

I had a problem with Sesami. Well, I thought I was a problem. Turned out I didn’t understand how the functionality operated. The excellent team at Sesami explained things to me and then “Voilà!” I was able to set up my store’s appointment-based services the way I wanted.

Boutique Lustre

I have been extremely impressed with the level of support offered by Sesami. Any and all questions have been addressed quickly, efficiently, and professionally. They are constantly working to provide excellence for their clients, whether you're a clothing boutique (which we are), a spa, or other. It is user friendly for our clients and works on our bilingual site (EN/FR).

Ink Stick Art Studio

The app works really great and the emails look very nice. I wish that it was a little faster to add services and there was a little more flexibility but it works just fine with no issues.

Found Furnishings

I like the interface, and the app works better than others I have compared it to, but I wish I could schedule more than one appointment in a time slot without having to create more "team members," as our appointments are not specific to a person and I think that will confuse people. Also I wish it had the option to add additional details, such as if the person is bringing extra people along.

Chelsea Yarns

Setting it up was a little confusing. It took me forever even to set up a test appointment. Hopefully, it would be easier to use in the long run.

SKY Educational Consulting

They need to implement a way for people to schedule multiple dates at once. Currently you have to open time slots per day. Other than that, makes appointment scheduling seamless.

Flutter

So far so good with this app. We've only begun to use it so will report back. However, the customer service has been excellent in getting us set up and on track. Hoping to give it a 5 star in the near future.

Seefeld.Style

Appointments as products is en elegant and lean solution to enable customers schedule their visit to try our products, especially now with COVID-19 and all the security measures to be implemented. I hope Semsami's approach has a lot of success and we'll see this app flourish into a feature rich yet simple to use tool. It has still some minor quirks, but all workable, so its really more of a 4.5 star rating.

May 11, 2020

Hey there thanks for the review! We have been trying out best to help merchants at this time because of COVID-19. Working with a variety of merchants acclimatize their businesses to curb-site pick up and by appointment personal shopping services. It's definitely been a hectic few weeks!

Let us know how we can get that extra .5 of a star and we'll do our best to make it happen. We'll try to iron out those quirks :)

Sunspun Fine Yarns

Easy to configure, like the user interfaces, the settings are suitable for booking module for any session products.

May 9, 2020

Hello there,
First of all thanks for leaving feedback, it really does help us reach a greater audience in the Shopify world.
However we do have a question as to what else can we do here as a free booking app for your Shopify store to achieve that remaining star. Whatever it is, we'll try to improve on those things, just let us know.
If you have anything in particular you'd like to discuss with us, please feel free to reach out. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

LUX Beauty Boutique

Reasonably simple to set up.
I really like that we can designate the specific available appointment windows by hours, days and date. A much much easier interface for setting up and managing than BookThatApp, which we used for several years.