Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Heatable Pillow

I am really happy that I installed this add-on. The configuration was super easy and it works perfectly.

WolfPack Game

It's really a good app. Trust me, you can't miss it! It's really a good app. Trust me, you can't miss it!

Wuxly Movement

We needed a last minute booking/appointment app, the free version works well and simple setup.
There was a few page load issues(admin panel), that we resolved with a theme update.
Their support got back to us within a few hours.

bamboobrushhh

I am very pleasantly surprised by this add-on! Great pricing options, easy setup and use. Customer service is very helpful as well

ClassNinjas Club

What a great plugin - super easy to install, fair pricing and an amazing customer support. Really looking forward to fully leverage the plugin!

drsleepshop

I'm using this app on a store not yet launched but integration and set up was simple. Also, customer service responded helpfully to my question the very same day. Will likely upgrade from the free plan once my store is established :)

French For Life Inc.

TERRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE!! Wouldn't let me give a 1 out of 5. After having been in business for 8 years, this has been the worst costumer service I have ever received. Not only did Sesami not deliver in three months what was promised to be completed in two weeks, but they also stopped responding to my emails. As a small business owner, losing revenue is a real problem. The Sesami team was completely inconsiderate of the fact that their lack of organization was costing my business money.

Epoch Chemistry Coffee House

A must for any small business!I felt heard, supported and so easy to use!Phenomenal customer support

Fauna & Flora Reiki

Customer Support was SUPER fast to respond with integration issues that I had. This app is super simple and easy to use.

False Creek Dermal Dr

Great app and awesome customer support! I had some issue with it conflicting with my theme but the rep at Sesami was all over it and got the whole developer team involved to make it work.