Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Malleable Jewellers

Absolutely fantastic support, we encountered an issue on our end when setting everything up and the tech team at Sesami created a video tutorial to walk us through our specialized requirements.

The app works perfectly for us and love the interface. One piece of advise from the consumer end would be to change the advertising video as this nearly turned us off of the product.

Powder Hound Ski & Bike Shop

The customer service is sharp and responds quickly. The app is straightforward and easy to use. I recommend to small businesses alike.

STEM Tutoring Ottawa

I use this app for booking tutors. Works great and they are always available to answer your questions!

Rudy's Reloaded

Very nice interface, easy to use and fully customizable for large business requirements and specifications that my locations required

A Curated Vibe

Great app! I had a few bumps during the initial setup due to my browser but Randy was super helpful and walked me through everything. I would highly recommend this app. :)

Zinnia Folk Arts

I easily installed the app but had trouble getting the calendar to show on my product page. The customer support was super helpful and now, the app is running on the site. It took me a little while to figure out the back end of the app--where things are located is not super intuitive--but now that I get it, it's easy to change.

Guruhub

We use this app for a new startup that we just launched. I found Ehsan and his team to be very responsive with our queries. The admin interface is not intuitive, but the app actually has a lot of functionality even for complex features.

city town car center

great app must use. installed asdasdsdsfsdzxfvsdgsdfggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggdfddddddddddddddd

State Of Reverie

I used this app to allow customers to book in a consultation and it works really well. Had a bit of trouble setting it up but the Sesami support was really quick and got it working straight away. Highly recommend.

One Tooth Sarnia

I own a retail clothing store and Sesami helped me create a booking platform for private appointments for my customers. I am using it for a seasonal sale and our customers are loving it! This tool has taken my store to another level of professionalism and customer service!