Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Zinnia Folk Arts

I easily installed the app but had trouble getting the calendar to show on my product page. The customer support was super helpful and now, the app is running on the site. It took me a little while to figure out the back end of the app--where things are located is not super intuitive--but now that I get it, it's easy to change.

Guruhub

We use this app for a new startup that we just launched. I found Ehsan and his team to be very responsive with our queries. The admin interface is not intuitive, but the app actually has a lot of functionality even for complex features.

city town car center

great app must use. installed asdasdsdsfsdzxfvsdgsdfggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggdfddddddddddddddd

State Of Reverie

I used this app to allow customers to book in a consultation and it works really well. Had a bit of trouble setting it up but the Sesami support was really quick and got it working straight away. Highly recommend.

One Tooth Sarnia

I own a retail clothing store and Sesami helped me create a booking platform for private appointments for my customers. I am using it for a seasonal sale and our customers are loving it! This tool has taken my store to another level of professionalism and customer service!

QOOL cloud

This app is very straightforward and simple use! The customer service is excellent as well, Randy was able to solve my issue quickly and provided me with a customized tutorial on how to navigate the app.

Old School Beauly

This app is simple to use and works a treat. The instructions could do with a bit of work, but the support was excellent so we were up and running with Private Shopping Appointments for our physical store, The Old School Beauly, in no time. We now plan further ticketed events for the future.

BLACK BEAUTYS BOUTIQUE

First time using this app it’s excellent very straight forward and gets you ready to book appointments instantly!!

Azul Skin Care

Great app and great support. It was easy to install and has all the features we need. We highly recommend Sesami.

finding harmony

Wow, an amazing app! so easy to set up! From start to finish it was such an easy install. The tips and videos were really helpful and I'm happy to upgrade.