Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Upskill Beauty Company

Building my THIRD store with the Sesami app. Love the functionality. Love the support. Highly recommend.

ierac-i

Moving across to Sesami has so far been a great experience with the customer support doing a great job making sure its a smooth transition. Highly recommend

Cool East Market

We sell footwear, not services. But we're using this app for customers to make appointments to shop, one on one in a safe space, during the pandemic. It's working well for this purpose, even though it's not exactly what the app was designed for. Installation was straightforward and support was good. The appointments cost $0.00 and the customer has to click pay, a little awkward but it's working and we're happy with it.

Barrelhouse Club

I used Sesami for booking day-of rentals pre-covid to reduce the amount of administrative work for me.

Steve Bane Fabrics

Very informative setup and fairly straightforward. Have yet to fully test it. The only thing is it processes an order each time an appointment is booked which is slightly confusing amongst all my products being sold too.
It's great how it syncs to my Google calendar and books off the times I have booked in my calendar already.

Wicked Wolf Den

I use this app to help me book coaching lessons. I love how easy it is to use and simply Shopify has made it for everyone. For the price and the abilities to make your business function in a systematic way- you just CAN'T BEAT IT!

Guitar Crazy

what a great App, and even better customer service.
Randy helped me with an issue my theme was throwing up.
He took the time not only to fix it instantly but to do a video message to show me exactly what he did and answer my other questions.

This is how you do customer service ***** Five Star

Wear2School Limited

Great app and support have been first class. Helping us with our uniform shop opening after COVID, easy to install, setup, and use by our customers.

Stash

We are using Sesami for scheduling private appointments at the shop just to test it. We'll be adding classes in the fall. There was a glitch while installing due to the custom theme we're using but they resolved it within 12 hours of receiving the email. They also provided detailed instructions on a video so that I could understand what happened, and how the problem was resolved.

Catalinas Creations & Gifts

Great app and great service!!! Really covers everything you need for an online booking app, easily to follow and install!