Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Elixir Vitae Spas

I tried with another app, too many codes! this app, easy as 123! Thank you! Can't wait for us to open and get booked!

Selfish swimwear

Quick and efficient response to my problem. Friendly chat! The app works well so far. I hope the confirmation response to the client would be more customizable though.

The Left Brain Intuitive - Elise Lebeau

I've tried a lot of different apps for scheduling services with my clients but Sesami has been the best.

It works really well, especially with different timezones. Installing it into my theme was easy and didn't break anything, contrary to other apps. Best of the all, the free plan is completely functional, so you're not committing to a system before you know it works.

I wish for some small improvements, such as having email notifications in the client's timezone but overall, this is a winner!

May 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your review!
Email notification for clients is definitely something on our radar. We have a feature roadmap page here: https://sesami.co/app-features-status/ just in case you were interested!

Joaillerie Legros

Very nice app, support +++++
We had a problem and they fixed it really fast!
Best booking application ++++

Heather Dennis

When I initially started using Sesami I was a bit disappointed because I couldn't figure out how to use the app to sell online classes. But, I contacted customer support and Randy was able to help me sort everything out. He's excellent to work with and it was such a relief to have someone help me set up the most crucial part of my store. Thanks, Randy and Sesami!

May 11, 2020

Wow thanks so much Heather Dennis for your review!
We definitely take pride in getting small businesses get up and running using our app and looking forward to working with you more in the future!

LiveOakMed.com

Simple to use and extremely fast customer service response. Best booking Shopify app we have found.

Thanks!

Crystal Star Nursery

This app is simple and works. But what is the real deal sealer for this app is the support. The people/brains behind this app are INCREDIBLE. They are responsive and patience beyond belief. If you're looking for a simple solution to your scheduling needs.. you've found it.

May 11, 2020

Thank you Crystal for being such an INCREDIBLE client.
The real deal support! We'll take it!

Pet Spawt

Customer support was awesome! App worked exactly how it was supposed to one we got it set up.

Thank you!

Awesome! You're welcome!

COCLICO

We were looking for an easy solution to take appointments and I seem to have found it. We haven't put it into use yet, but our internal tests give me confidence. Integration was very straight forward. There was a bit of an issue with how the button integrated with my custom theme but I reached out for help and Randy fixed it immediately. Great service!

May 11, 2020

No problem at all! We're very much happy to help with minor theme edits to help merchants focusing on what they do best. Cheers!

E-shop Bleu tango

The app is super practical and the customer support is top of the top !!! Thank you very much for your precious help !

Glad to help!
Thank you very much for leaving us such an awesome review.