Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Conscious Creation Co

Love it! Super easy to use and flexible enough for anyone's schedule. The only hang up I had was minor, and I only mention it in case anyone else runs into the problem. Your website must be live in order to see the schedule button. If you're setting this up before making the website live, like I did, don't be confused if you don't see the button.

May 11, 2020

Thank you and great tip!
Yes, your site needs to be live in order for Sesami to generate on your site.

Flour and Gold

I have been really impressed with the whole team at Sesami. They have been extremely supportive throughout the whole process.
It's the only system that is flexible enough to allow my tricky process to be developed and brought to life.
I can't reccomend this app enough.

May 11, 2020

Thanks for your glowing review. We're here to help as we know each business is unique with it's own processes.

Ginger Twist Studio

Great support in getting this to work within my Shopify theme. My problem was handled so quickly, such a great service.

Glad to be of service!

Jessica Williams Esthetics

Really easy integration and set up. Looking forward to more functionality in the areas of appointment cancellation and rescheduling. Overall, very happy with this app.

Moonlight-Naturals

I use this app to help me book appointments on my website. easy to set up and perfectly shown to my customers. I like this app thank you

Portrait Painter Gallery

While I'm not set up yet, I have to say the personal customer service has really impressed me, to be able to converse with the people online virtually is a game changer.

Gorgeous Gowns Charlestown

Great app, met a simple booking need our store has. Very simple to setup, took me about 15 mins to install configure and start promoting our service.

Sharla Jewelry

Love this app! Wanted to be able to book live video shopping appointments, it works perfectly!! Super fast customer service too. Definitely recommend.

Handsome Cycles

It took a little work by the Sesami team to get the app installed on our very customized theme, but they were more than helpful and got everything running smoothly in only a couple of days. Just starting to use the app, but so far it seems like it will do exactly what we were looking for it to do. Thanks Sesami!

Atelier Green Factory

great app and a fantastic customer service with Randy helping you set everything up ! thanks guys !