Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Fertility Blooms - Fertility Coaching, Fertility Coach, Fertility Support, Infertility Support Groups, IVF coach, Infertility Support, Infertility coach

App is ok, sends all the emails in a dark mode and the tech support tells you to change your outlook settings. That does not help on the customers end. Squishes and distorts your email and logo. I DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL.

April 2, 2021

Hi Crystal, we've already been talking to you about your issue and we both came to the conclusion (yourself and our team here at Sesami) that this is not a Sesami app issue but is actually the mail client. Sesami emails do not enable dark mode on email clients.

In addition, you have confirmed that when using an email client (Gmail in this instance), the error you have reported does not occur.

Our goal is to help you and your business succeed and we're here to continue troubleshooting this email client issue with you. Hence we'd appreciate you reconsidering your review and connecting with us at help@sesami.co.

Sesami Customer Success Team

Shop Saddity

Kinda complicated..going to faq to update availability, I’m not sure if its cause they wanted me to leave this review first and then they will let me actually get to where i am going. But since they are insisting my experience so far is very frustrating

Daniel Alain

I have emailed them an inquiry if they could add free consultation sessions and stylist schedules without Adding to Cart and Check Out like a transaction. I got an email and asked if I could provide collaborator code which I happily replied right away. That was a week ago and I am as yet to hear form anyone. I published the app and showed it to everyone in my team from marketing to sales. They all found the interface was not exactly user-friendly and super weird to ask for check out a shopping cart when the consultation is free. There was probably a way to solve it but due to the lack of response, I was never able to get the help I was asking for. It left me with no choice but to delete the app. It's frustrating when an app doesn't have a chat function to walk you through any question and worse, being unresponsive in email replied. The app supposes to make booking appointment easy but unfortunately it just doesn't work out for my company.

November 17, 2020

Hey Julie,
Sorry to hear that your experience with Sesami has not been what you had expected. Although I just checked the communication history and I saw we did reply to your two emails on Wednesday and Thursday within hours. And for the collab access, we requested if you can kindly share the request code on Thursday at 09:01 am EST which we didn't heard back from you.

Regarding the checkout, you are right that it's not the best user experience having customers going though it while booking a free appointment. However to achieve the best integration with Shopify and track all customers' touch point, we create our appointments out of Shopify orders. Which comes so useful when using the data to create customized journeys and personalizations. More explained here https://help.sesami.co/hc/en-us/articles/360045236513-How-do-clients-skip-the-cart-and-checkout-

Having said that, we're working on an exciting new feature which let your customers book without going through the checkout and this is currently in development. Ref. https://sesami.co/app-features-status/

We appreciate you re-consider your review as we're here for good and helping thousands of businesses, specially through this difficult time to run their businesses safely and efficiently.

Also, please feel free to book a call with us to walk through any other questions you may have: https://sesamiapp.myshopify.com/products/book-a-demo

Le Salon Arch Bali

French, then English
Appli censé gérer les disponibilités/indisponibilités des employés (entre autre chose à gérer), sauf que par défaut les employés sont INDISPONIBLES , et aucun moyen de les rendre disponible dans leur calendrier embarqué... On ne peut que les rendre INDISPONIBLES.
Cherchez l'erreur
_____________________________
This apps should manage the sellers AVAILABLILITY/UNAVAILABLILITY of the sellers, but in it's calendar functionnality, you can only manage the UNAVAILABLILITY, which is the default value...
So, as a result, I must be UNAVAILABLE up to my death ?!?! Such a non-Ux apps ; skip it. _____________________________
After your reply : I won't change my note ( only 1), for, your video show a contextual windows where you should select hours, one I never seen. As this bug was during the installation process, I can't even finalize it, and had to leave it . Sorry, but an app user can't even install is obviously non-Ux !

November 16, 2020

Incorrect. Check out the video here: https://share.descript.com/view/Uo02uJYGSLE . Hopefully you change your review as it is a bit unfair to leave a 1 star review based on your use.

F3 Rentals.com

I was on board and on the $49 plan and doing fine from March 2020 through July 2020 until they stopped responding to tech support requests in August 2020 and did not answer the phone support number. I am very disappointed that the system is now really slow, it has been down due to upgrades and has many so-called features that are problematic. they used to be great and simple - but now they are pretty bad and it is now costing us too much time, money and aggravation even with our customers trying to submit bookings online
I am not interested in continuing on with this app...there are too many limitations to list. Its not worth the money. Find some other app. I too am looking elsewhere. They rolled out (2) updates and features without telling us and it broke our system flow.

September 3, 2020

Hey there Joe, you have been holding this threat of a bad review over our heads since you first signed up and to be honest, it’s a bit of a relief to cut our losses and just move on with your account.

What you are really requiring for your business is a fully customized system from the ground up with a developer who can take all your feature requests and implement them. While we both tried our best to make it work, sometimes you just can’t fit a square peg in a round hole.

To date, our team has spent:
- 20+ chat interactions
- 20+ email threads
- 8+ phone calls totalling almost over 4 hours of direct support...
explaining how Sesami works, setting it all up for you (free of charge), answering all your questions, fixing workflow issues, debating features and requests, and generally supporting you in setting up your business 100% on Sesami.

Yes we accept the fact that our app was under maintenance (took 2 minutes) and we should do a better job in notifying merchants upfront. We’re not perfect but we try our best and we stand behind the value of our product at your subscription rate of 49$/month.

Sometimes, it just doesn’t work out. It’s okay. We wish you the very best of luck in finding the right app that suits your needs perfectly.
- The Sesami Team

Lux Hair & Lash

Poor customer service. App fails regularly and you get no assistance from customer service. Emails are never answered.

July 16, 2020

Hello there! We are currently on an email thread with you trying to fix your theme issues which originated from multiple booking apps installed at the same time. Unfortunately, installing multiple apps that have the same functionality has created theme conflicts, which is why Sesami it's not currently working on your theme. Let's work together to resolve this - as fundamentally the issue is not due to Sesami, but due to conflicting code.

New England Mischief

Shopping appointments are 60 minutes(the only way to set this up to have time to clean in between. Tried 45 minute variant but that gave us no time) and are every hour, on the hour, yet someone was able to book an appointment at 3:30, thus wiping out the 3-4 and 4-5 time slot. We have limited hours due to COVID-19 restrictions and we have now lost an appointment. I need to know how to fix this issue asap. I have submitted 2 support tickets with no response. Almost 72 hours later and still no response.

June 12, 2020

Hey there Tara,

We are not quite sure why you wrote 72 hours without a response when we have been in constant communication with you over email. In fact we replied within 2 hours of your first email and we last exchanged emails 1 hour ago (3pm EST friday, Jun 12).

As we stated multiple times over email, to create exact booking times for your clients, you just simply have it as your availability. For example :

3:00pm to 3:45pm
4:00pm to 4:45pm
5:00pm to 5:45pm

We can even enter it in for you manually in your account (as we have offered over email). And the 3:30 appointment happened because you had a 30 min buffer time set, as we already explained this before on a reply two days ago.

In the end, we are just here to help you succeed using Shopify and our app Sesami. We are not perfect and we know we still have much more work to do in our journey to become the world's best appointment scheduling application. However in this situation, a 1 star review is completely unwarranted.

Dealis hair & records

is not really helpful for a hairdresser salon i need you to call me please and work it out in better condition to use those app for my business

June 9, 2020

Hi there and welcome to Sesami!
There's no need to rate us 1 ⭐️ to get our attention. Think about it this way; we're on a mission to help you no matter if you're on free or paid plan or what star you rate us. We'll contact you soon.

512 Rage Room

I have had lots of problems with this calendar. not user friendly. last 2 days customers have not been able to book sessions on the website the calendar pops up but the dates and tims wont load currently looking for other options for booking software compliant with shopify

January 3, 2020

Hello there 512 Rage Room Team, Sadly, we have not heard back from you in regards to our communication about this review. We stand behind our app and our customer service and feel this 1 star review is very unfair.

As points of references:
* Sesami is working on your store and we see that you are receiving multiple bookings regularly on the app.
* Our Sesami support team responded to you within minutes of receiving your request and we were able to investigate immediately as soon as we were aware of the situation. When checking your data logs, your clients were able to continually book appointments on Sesami during those days.
* After investigating and testing, we determined the root cause of the situation you have written in this review was that your client was using an outdated Internet Explorer browser version. Sadly, Sesami (like most web apps today), does not support Internet Explorer. :( We have updated our help site to reflect this information. By simply switching to another browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge, Sesami does indeed work as intended.

We have reached out to you to try to get a fairer assessment of our app based on your usage and the situation you have written about. Hopefully we can find some middle ground here.

All the best, Sesami Team

Divinemagick22

this app is messy. it double booked my clients, it also creates issues with booking for my clients. It does not prompt to enter contact info and it does not sync with my google account automatically like most other booking apps. This is too much work.

October 11, 2019

Hello there Conjure Queen, we appreciate your review and empathize with the situation in regards to double booking for your clients. We really do. We want to make Sesami the best in our category and are committed to providing the best customer service. In response to your comments:

When you indicated to us this had happened (double booking), we offered assistance to fix the problem within a very short time frame from your initial support message but instead of replying, you left a 1 star review. With a little bit of communication and understanding, this issue could have been resolved fairly quickly.

You are right that we currently do not have google calendar synchronization but it is in our plans and will update here when it is completed. Like all apps in the Shopify store, sometimes one just doesn't fit a specific business workflow a merchant might have, but it does not mean that our app is messy or it's too much work.

We wish you all the best in the future and hope you reconsider your rating as we feel it is a bit unfair assessment from a free trial.

Previous 1