Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Irnux Inc.

The Shopify booking app for selling services online & in-store

Divinemagick22

this app is messy. it double booked my clients, it also creates issues with booking for my clients. It does not prompt to enter contact info and it does not sync with my google account automatically like most other booking apps. This is too much work.

October 11, 2019

Hello there Conjure Queen, we appreciate your review and empathize with the situation in regards to double booking for your clients. We really do. We want to make Sesami the best in our category and are committed to providing the best customer service. In response to your comments:

When you indicated to us this had happened (double booking), we offered assistance to fix the problem within a very short time frame from your initial support message but instead of replying, you left a 1 star review. With a little bit of communication and understanding, this issue could have been resolved fairly quickly.

You are right that we currently do not have google calendar synchronization but it is in our plans and will update here when it is completed. Like all apps in the Shopify store, sometimes one just doesn't fit a specific business workflow a merchant might have, but it does not mean that our app is messy or it's too much work.

We wish you all the best in the future and hope you reconsider your rating as we feel it is a bit unfair assessment from a free trial.

Komilla

UPDATE!! BEWARE!!!

The review below is from my client whose site I installed the Sesami App in. This is from me, her web developer.

Not only was this a terrible experience to install the Sesami app only to find out that one cannot in any normal way reschedule the appointment for the customer. To do it normally you have to refund the client and then charge them again. Owner says he is working on the feature to allow rescheduling but it is not on the horizon yet at all. He has some lame workaround no one would want to deal with. In my opinion, he shouldn't even have his app listed without a rescheduling feature and he has managed to get to the top of the booking apps fooling Shopify customers.

WORST PROBLEM!!!
It cost my client about $300+ of my time to install and uninstall. I asked owner to please cancel and not charge my client, yet today my client was charged $19.99 for an app the owner clearly knows she is not using and promised to cancel the payments for....

To make matters worse... as I write this I have been sitting first on hold via phone for 25 minutes with Shopify and now giving up on the phone almost 40 minutes with Shopify's customer service chat and I still haven't gotten this fixed. Hopefully, within the next half hour, someone at Shopify can stop my client from continuing to be charged and refund her $19.99.

--------->>>

I used the app to help with booking appointments - but it has no way to cancel or re-schedule. Very unhappy experience - so cancelling. The release is pre-mature.

August 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. Cancelling a booked appointment on Sesami is done at the click of a button as outlined here https://sesami.co/faq/. For re-scheduling, essentially you need to cancel and re-book at the new time. If you don’t need to give a refund you can simply assign no monetary value to the new booking (in the admin panel)

Can this experience be better? Of course! We’re fully integrated with Shopify, that’s why we deal with orders and refunds to make everything seamless. Including accounting, order history, customer tracking and so on. We’re committed to our vision, and are striving to enhance this experience by introducing an easier re-scheduling function in the upcoming months.

We explained the process to your developer and are always available to demonstrate this on a call. Please reach out anytime or book a call with us here https://sesamiapp.myshopify.com/