Sesami: Appointment Booking

Booking app for selling services online & in-store

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sesami: The booking platform for commerce vs. a random app

Tru2UBeauty LLC

The app needs to include more automated forms like acuity. For example I use consent forms for my services

The Facial In a Box

as yet I haven't used this but I've had no problem with loading and updating etc, Hopefully I will get some bookings very soon

ketolibriyum

I love this app! Easy to use, integrates well and helps automate all scheduling. I do wish you could set up automated emails along with the initial appointment email which is why I give 4 stars not 5.

Jaktstil.se

Not the most technical person so I stumbled upon a few problems/questions which were all swiftly solved by Aymane on their support team. Haven't used the app for too long but if it works as well as their customer service, then the future with Sesami seems bright!

Luxurious Wellniss

Sesami app customer support is great and swift. Aymane C. was excellent at helping with my questions and issues. I only wish this app had a few more features such as appointment reminder text or emails.

City & Country Winery

Very versatile to use for all sorts of products. Has helped keep out team on track. Amazing Customer Service!

StrutWithJnee

I used this app to help my clients book one on one dance sessions with me. I was able to set up my team and their available calendars with ease. The only problem I encountered was on my actual website. The ‘Select Date and Time’ button was not visible (it was the same color as my background, giving me a bunch of sessions with no dates booked. I reached out to the Sesami customer service chat and was connected with Mariana who responded quickly in letting me know what the problem was and how to fix it. She sent it to the Technical Team to have the color changed. She informed me that it would take up to five business days to complete. I ended up heading back from Mariana hours later, letting me know that it had fixed and should be active on my site. Which it is. I am giving this app four stars, because I think that it would be nice if we were giving the opportunity to select colors on our own. But customer service is pretty quick, so it’s not a hassle. Overall, the entire process of speaking to customer service was very easy and user friendly. Thank you :-)

July 19, 2021

Thank you for sharing your Sesami experience with others J’nee. Much appreciated! Updating the button color is indeed a Shopify development task but we're more than happy we could help to update that for you.
Please reach out if you have any other questions.

Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc.

I wish we could use this app, it is very clean and simple to use. For anyone doing single-day appointments, this looks like a winner. Here's why we are unable to use this app: Sesami does not seem to allow for multi-day courses to be scheduled. We offer DIY fishing rod building classes and the classes span 2-3 sessions over 2-3 days. Additionally, we need the ability to only show available booking dates rather than a big calendar with sparsely-placed classes (these classes are on the order of once a month). Thanks for considering these features in the future, we would love to revisit Sesami!

EvolutionCoiffure

Very good application, but the translation part needs to be improved, many things are still in English and the "duration" should also be translated

Fungo.dk

I personally prefer calendly's design, but Sesami gets the job done with a proper integration. Sesami's back-end UX is fantastic, but its front-end is a bit boring, wouldn't cost them much to do a revamp for customer experience sake.

June 10, 2021

Hey Nuno, it's such a pleasure working with you and listening to your excellent feedback. We captured it on our feedback board (sesami.co/feedback) and you'll be notified about this feature request.

While we are indeed considering a new calendar type in addition to the current one, we truly love the unique one we built. It's the most neutral calendar for booking services. The closest thing to one's personal calendar. Having said that, it may not be the best choice for certain business cases.

Previous 1 3 4 5