Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

LIP COLOR LAB

App seams very good but I got some problems as both add to cart and book a appointment shows for the same item. This because shopify has the feature "add to cart" on all created products. I have however received wonderful help from Sesami support to solve this problem. Super happy about the customer support

Sourdough and Ceramics

I enjoy the app however the free version has some frustrating areas. The save button on the calendar is easily forgotten using a phone, the dates don’t stay fixed they move from what’s been selected.

embellishedbym

its okay so far, I am still learning it. Will leave another review at a later date on how it goes. thanks

TattD7oose Ink

Sesami was referred to me by a help agent on Shopify and have been using it for a few months now with no problem. Convenient for me and my customers.

SABZHAIRNWIGS LIMITED

I have only just downloaded the app and it was easy to set up, though I was stuck the agent-assisted me almost immediately. Will be back to leave another review.

CÎME Skincare

We use this app for demo bookings. Only just installed it, so haven't had any experience with actual reservations just yet, but so far have had great contact with Sesami's customer service. Quick replies and fixes! Thanks!

Asmavia

VERY GOOD, THIS IS A WONDERFUL APP THAT SERVES ITS PURPOSE, IT WILL TAKE YOU A LITTLE BIT OF TIME TO ADJUST YOUR SELF INTO IT BUT WHEN YOU DO ITS AMAZING

The Milecross Clinic

It has a great booking system and when help is required for set up or change, the team are straight onto it for you. Great service.

Body Manipulations LLC

We use this app with the advantage of income integration. It performs very well at the Medium Plan for us with the customer rescheduling/cancel feature with automatic refunds. What is missing though, is the ability to share the sesami calendar from a browser for reception to see daily. Currently you must have permissions to log in to the sesami control panel within shopify to do this. It would be very easy to create a shareable link to the sesami calendar if it resides on a server somewhere. There is also some disconnect when customers choose 'any available'. Sesami doesn't show all available times so those appointments are all going to one team member without fair distribution. We did google calendar integration with all team members and had them share to one bogus calendar we have logged in at the reception. So a few kinks to work out for full functionality at $49/mo, but this is really the absolute best solution out there right now. Time slots are attributed to team members so you can assign multiple team members to a single item. Most other apps attribute time slots to the item and only let one member control it.

Blomma Beauty

Great customer service and I like the principle of the app. I'd made a previous review saying "it is a little slow to load the 'select time' on the service page in question so customers have been adding the service to basket which causes extra admin to get them booked onto specific time slots but hopefully this will improve.". Aymane reached out upon reading my review to let me know they could fix this for my site and offered to implement it for me. Exceptional service!

Previous 1 3 4