Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

High Country Salmon Ltd

Just installed Sesami and it looks good so far, although the YouTube tutorial screens look a bit different to mine. Haven't worked out how to manage our service yet e.g. buffer times.

Holy Bubbles

This is a great booking app works good with multi-users, nice interface, which would be even better for customising the colour/ theme! Also the CS is really helpful!! Thanks a lot!!

Blackgirlmathematics

I like the app, it's very easy to navigate. HOWEVER, the pricing seems a bit high and customers aren't able to book even time frames like 2pm or 4pm. Weird.. I'm needing to do group appointments and the cost is $50/mo? Seems overpriced.

September 18, 2020

Hey thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To reply to some of your points:

- The time slots that are generated in your Sesami calendar are based on the availability you set as well as the duration of your services. So for example if you have a 1 hour booking service and you set your availability to 2pm to 5pm, you would see time slots : 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm. Send us a message and we'll do our best to help you get your time slots looking like the way you would like.

- In regards to your comment about being overpriced - like all business expenses in this category, the value is really based on how much time do you believe you will save and how much more revenue you will generate using an app like Sesami per month. If you believe that it will be more than $50 worth of time a month, then maybe Sesami is an app that you might want to use. If not, that's okay - we have a $0 and a $19 plan that might be interesting to you.

The Sesami Team

Dreamseekerssleep

Was good thanks

Molto20

5 Star if they would give Dutch for free :)

September 4, 2020

Guess what? Dutch has been next on the list and obviously for FREE, like all other languages. So, go for the 5 star!
We'll reach out directly when it's ready for you to activate.

Integrity Tarot Consulting

I had a problem with Sesami. Well, I thought I was a problem. Turned out I didn’t understand how the functionality operated. The excellent team at Sesami explained things to me and then “Voilà!” I was able to set up my store’s appointment-based services the way I wanted.

Boutique Lustre

I have been extremely impressed with the level of support offered by Sesami. Any and all questions have been addressed quickly, efficiently, and professionally. They are constantly working to provide excellence for their clients, whether you're a clothing boutique (which we are), a spa, or other. It is user friendly for our clients and works on our bilingual site (EN/FR).

Ink Stick Art Studio

The app works really great and the emails look very nice. I wish that it was a little faster to add services and there was a little more flexibility but it works just fine with no issues.

Found Furnishings

I like the interface, and the app works better than others I have compared it to, but I wish I could schedule more than one appointment in a time slot without having to create more "team members," as our appointments are not specific to a person and I think that will confuse people. Also I wish it had the option to add additional details, such as if the person is bringing extra people along.

Chelsea Yarns

Setting it up was a little confusing. It took me forever even to set up a test appointment. Hopefully, it would be easier to use in the long run.

Previous 1