Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Eve's English Cafe

This app shows timezones in the country of the person viewing which enables my students in Japan and around the world to see my schedule here in Ireland, in their own timezone. The group appointment feature also enables multiple students to book the same time slot for group meetings. The customer service is fantastic. I'm so glad I found sesami, thanks to the team for all their time and effort :)

Lim's Uniforms

The app really helps to do what it is needed to do. With the help of the fast and efficient customer service team, they are able to help to customise the experience to what i really want, and looking for. Many thanks! Im a happy user.

Jadora Secret

Great app! I like it a lot for booking appointments. The only thing is that I found it difficult to block off time.

InnerJourneyReikiPurnima

I used this app to help my client book Reiki sessions. I've been with other plugin/app providers before and decided to switch to Sesami due to their ease of use and customer support. They are an extremely helpful and smart group of people who continue to amaze me with their knowledge, and understanding of appointment booking on Shopify! 10/10 would recommend!!!

Zen Zone Lifestyle

This is a very nice app. I would want to walk through the dashboard before you create a product and or employee.

Sophie Divett Jewellery

I am very happy with it so far, it works very well and is easy to use. The free option is very good, does what I need it to do at the moment and I'll probably upgrade when the additional features are needed.

STASHED

App provides all the functionality we need and is easy to use. We had one small display issue which their support team helped us resolve quickly.

OM Bien-Être | Wellness

Fast, clear and amazing service !
My problem was solved in less than an hour.
Really happy of the service !

Marie Reynolds London

This app has been a life saver. It has taken so much work off of my shoulders. Easy for the customer to use as well as myself.
Highly reccommed

Tipsy Hues

Sesami is the only booking app that has the features I need for my business. And believe me, I've added and uninstalled nearly ALL of the booking apps on Shopify's app store. The customization options and professional look of Sesami's button and calendar set them above the rest, and their customer service is very helpful. You might have to wait some hours before hearing from them, but they will take care of you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19