Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Boxes

Perfect app for making appointments for shopping time during Corona lockdown. I want to give 6 stars for support, these guys will solve your problem within the blink of an eye.

Carats & Stones

I used this app which really helps me a lot! The integration is very simple. We got some customers scheduled appointments through our website.

baktailor

so far everything is okay...........................................................................

PLAN.HER

I was having trouble on my end setting up the app and was kinda stressing out because I was getting ready to launch my service within hours. I contacted the support team and quickly recieved a call back walking me through my issues, which now I know didnt even have anything to do with the app but with my Shopify account set up. Nonetheless, I appreciate the great customer service and willingness to go above and beyond. The app is super innovative and seamless + the assurance knowing I can reach out for help calls for this 5 star review!

La Brioche

its all what i wanted , great app , and great fast help desk , thank you :) 5 stars, easy setup you should try it

ironingservice

Je modifie mon commentaire après avoir reçu l'aide Eshan et Randy! Je suis impressionnée par la réactivité de Sesami à mon mécontentement. En Visio ils ont pris la main sur mon site et m'ont montré comment régler mon problème. Je suis très contente! Encore Merci :)

Golden Tip Beauty

I was confused as to how to set appointment time but I got help very fast. We was able to solve the problem and he showed me how to add to my menu on my website. Definitely appreciated the help and rapid response. If you have any issues call or message they will help you at no charge.

LukeLash Brows Studio

..........................................................................................................good enough

BRODUCER by EDWAN - Best EDM FLPs, sample packs & Broducer merch

I'm using this app to schedule my music production coaching sessions. Love this app! It makes everything seamless by adding new events to my calendar, schedule my availabilities, and so on. Keep it up!

Set You

Just installed. Loved the app and had great customer support service. Could customize it in Portuguese an set it up to Brazil.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18