Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

False Creek Dermal Dr

Great app and awesome customer support! I had some issue with it conflicting with my theme but the rep at Sesami was all over it and got the whole developer team involved to make it work.

theovertongallery

The customer service I had from Aymane was absolutely fantastic - quick responses and eager to give me the support needed!

Hodde Bros Beverage Co.

Sesami is hands down amazing. Not only do they have a superior app to what is out there, but the customer service is beyond approach. They resolved an issue I had with integration into another crucial app. It was resolved within hours. I'm so glad I found them!

Corporate

Amazing customer service and the app does exactly what it says! We have been very happy with this to help navigate the covid world.

Holistic ID

I couldn’t be more pleased with the help. I am a complete novice ~the rep not only helped, but went above!

Glasswing

Great customer service and fast customization, specific to our needs. We starting using this app since we added in-store appointments while our shop is operating at limited capacity due to COVID.

English Alliance

Nice app! I'm glad that I found this service so that I can give my students an easy way to schedule a class. Good job Sesami!

Tipsy Hues

Great app and great service. I had a small problem with how the scheduling button displayed and functioned, probably because of my customized theme code, but after emailing their support team, they fixed the problems in less than 24 hours and did a fantastic job!

EYEASY

I use this app for making service appointment and it's easy to setup and they are very helpful. i really appreciate that. Thank you so much.

Malleable Jewellers

Absolutely fantastic support, we encountered an issue on our end when setting everything up and the tech team at Sesami created a video tutorial to walk us through our specialized requirements.

The app works perfectly for us and love the interface. One piece of advise from the consumer end would be to change the advertising video as this nearly turned us off of the product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13