Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app for selling services online & in-store

CAMUS COGNAC

Resourceful customer service, fast and reactive. Appreciate the support!
Reco: we are looking forward the development of the new feature of the daily based rental/booking system.

a west style story

This is such a great app so I am going to give it 5 stars. Their customer service is super on point and they have always gone out of their way to hop on a call if needed. I am 48 and sometimes these other apps will just send you over instructions that seem like its in another language that I don't understand. But sesame goes out of there way to walk me through it so it engrains in my brain. The only advice I would offer them for the future, is if when you click on "select time", and it goes to the dates and times available, I wish there was a feature I could put the name of each class. But regardless, I found a workaround and I am still sticking with sesame.

JOY Concept

Super SAV, simple d'utilisation, je recommande. Quelques petits soucis au démarrage sur la visualisation du calendrier, mais le chat de support à su régler rapidement le problème.

千歲月足體工坊

Easy to use, suitable for salon and massage businesses. The main benefit of this app the to allow customer to be able to select and purchase products or services for a time frame / slot

Thrive on Change

Simple and ease-to-setup! Had scheduling/booking setup in less than 5 minutes and is exactly what I needed for my store.

Rocking Vibe

Very intuitive and helpful app! Great support as well. Everything works in sync and this is saving me so much time.

Robert Hinch

Great app and what I liked the most is their long list of coming feature over the existed ones. The support team are also very close for your help.

Hydrow

Sesami was a huge solve for us at Hydrow. By integrating scheduling and payment into our current Shopify stack, we were able to launch a new time-based product (Hydrow Personal Coaching) without disrupting our other backend fulfillment processes for physical goods, saving us literally hundreds of development hours. On the nitty gritty, Sesami's customer service is responsive and competent, and the app does exactly what it should — it's intuitive, simple, and easy for our staff to use for scheduling, rescheduling, and cancellations (and the flow to Shopify is seamless). Excellent product.

Glama Gal Kids Spa Ajax

The Sesami team is AMAZING. Any time I've run into issues, Ehsan has always gone above and beyond to help troubleshoot the issue and figure out a solution. I was extremely nervous to switch from our old appointment booking platform (which we had been using for the past 9 years) to Sesami, but the incredible support from this team has put me at complete ease. They held my hand every step of the way to ensure a smooth transition and continues to offer incredible customer service as we learn the system and figure out how best to manage our workflow. Thank you Ehsan and team.

July 18, 2021

Thank you so much for all you wrote about Sesami and our team.
It’s been such a pleasure having you switched over to Sesami and been working with you for the past few months.
Looking at what you do, we cannot be more proud to be part of your journey, making children happy.

Joyce Haddad

Excellent customer service! Thank you for your prompt attention. Being able to count on their support team makes a huge difference.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20