Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Irnux Inc.

The Shopify booking app for selling services online & in-store

TASTY TAN

I needed an app that was able to give customers the option to automatically without double booking any times! It works! I am yet to find a glitch! Thanks for the support guys

Prime Vet Domicilio

Great app, I hope it helps me organize my appointments during the week, thank you all so much for creating this app

theCosmethics

It helps me to book beauty sessions at the store. It is simple but powerful. It works perfectly, smooth and completely clear! IMPROVE: Refresh booked treatments when the treatments are canceled.

Back on the Racks Consignment

I used the app to add appointments and it has been amazing. Not to mention that the set up was easy compared to other apps I tried before and quitting because it was wayyy too complicated. Also Randy gave me the most amazing support, he even connected remotely to my computer to guide me through everything. I couldn't be happier with this app and the support team.

Rapid Response CPR

This app is very easy to use and very easy to navigate! I am enjoying using it. I will probably upgrade my plan soon! :)

TORCH! PLAN

I am the least computer savvy person in the world. I kid you not. So after adding the Sesami app, I was totally confused on what to do. After sending a message asking for help, Randy got right on it. He personally set everything up for me so nicely. I was so pleased and excited to get Everything done. Thank you again for this awesome app that makes my business so much better!

Unseen Bazaar

It is a great app thanks to Irnux Inc . It is really helpful and easy to use, and the main thing is , It's Free ......

SDSFashions

I'm not new to online booking apps, and this is the best I've used so far with the features and set up. Quick customer service when I had a question.

Norwayfinder

After some really good customer service, my app is working perfectly :) They responded very quickly to my ticket and sorted it out fast.

rageroomturku

Initially I needed help with integrating the app. I was surprised to get chat replies on Sunday night!

I totally recommend this trusted Shopify partner to ya!

Previous 1 3 4