Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Irnux Inc.

Sell Services online or in-store using our scheduling calendar

Paw Pack Dog Walking

I've only just started using shopify as a website builder for a new business venture. I wanted something I could use to allow my customers to book a service through the website, instead of emailing me directly for appointments. It is very straight forward to use both on the merchant and customer end. I've been using this for almost 3 months now without any issues, I would definitely recommend this to small business owners.

Supplements Direct®

We use the Sesami app to do all our services, appointment bookings etc in our gym and online supplement shop. If we have any issues or questions the help Sesami offers is absolutely the best, fast and efficient. We do recommend Sesami as one of the very best apps available. As a bonus they are continually upgrading and adding new features to the app as time allows. Regards Paul Paton : Director Supplements Direct®

JUVIVE Women's & Pediatric Dermatology

Great customer service. Their team was able to assist my client's shop with a custom patch that solved the problem. This scheduler is very user friendly and easy to install.

Expert Home & Office Services

Exactly what we were looking for. Thanks team! This app fits in nicely with our existing theme, is easy to use and maintain and most importantly works perfectly.

Love Kitchen Australia

I love this App and the support that comes with it - once you've understood the logic (which is pretty simple) it's easy to use and VERY pretty

Nerf's Up

I downloaded the free plan and was really pleased with the easy setup (followed the step by step instructions). Had our first booking online within a couple days of implementation. I had one concern about updating the calendar for a specific appointment that wasn't part of our normal hours and received a quick reply with instructions on how to accomplish this.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for writing us a review and we’re pleased to have you using a Sesami!
Please navigate to Sesami > Team > Team member and scroll down to the availability calendar.
Please come chat with us on Sesami.co or email us help@sesami.co if you still need help. And yes, we love 5 stars reviews :D

Cricket World Moorabbin

Sensational product and support when the code needed a minor tweak. They went above and beyond and fixed quickly!

SARAH & SEBASTIAN AU/NZ

Amazing app and even better customer service. All my enquires was responded to within 24 hours. I had some issues installing the booking button on the pages so the Sesami developers helped me fixed this along with some customisation based on my site. Very happy with the result!

The Healing Hut

only started but love it . cant wait to see how i continue to get on with it as my business utilises it

Capital TukTuk

We use Sesami as our booking platform and absolutely love it! It's very easy to use on the admin side and customer side! I recently had some support I needed, and their team was able to find me a solution almost immediately! Thanks Sesami!!

Previous 1 3