Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Fitness Baddies in Action, LLC

I use this app for services sauna wrap, personal training. I plan on upgrading. It was wasn’t so easy to figure out but once I got it I was ok.

Spectra Fun

It works for me. I have one store and the team answer all my questions in timely manner. Recommend!!

Fun Specialist

This app maybe the fastest response I can get. Great! This app maybe the fastest response I can get. Great!

Desperate Los Angeles

The app is very user friendly and the developers helped me so much in the installation process.
Very happy with it.

Learn 2 handstand

Looks like a great app, but a bit tricky in my particular case: integrate it in WordPress. But your support is quick to answer which is good!

TLA (Train Like an Athlete)

Great app and good service, Ehsan is quick to respond to the issues and the rest of the team were very helpful in resolving an issue we had due to our custom theme.

vamp shoes

Sesami is perfect for my website, I'm using it to schedule in store shopping appointments. The staff at Sesami was very helpful answering questions I had.

seekingZEN

Extremely professional and intuitive service that helps incorporate a seamless experience for your clients. I recommend 10/10

June Swimwear

This app is user friendly and the customer service is fast and very helpful! I would definitely recommend it.

Storm Game

This app helped me so much. I recommend it to anyone who wants to be sucessful in this business.....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16