Sesami: Appointment Booking

Booking app for selling services online & in-store

Free plan available

BODYLAB

very usefull, i use it on my studio. Thanks for developing this app, is very good for my customers and all.

Supertails

Wonderful, helpful and proactive customer support that helped us with whatever issue that we were facing.

YOU OFF

I used this app to schedule my massages activity and it works well. If there is a bug the support team is amazing to support you. It would be nice if the app has a stand-alone Sesami portal to log into and work with the staff.

Startup By DESIGN™

I was very nervous changing booking platforms but I wanted everything connected from my shop. This app is exactly what I was looking for and very easy to setup and manage!!! - idesignmystory.com

Unique by Yoggiebear

Used this app for bookings for our startup waxing studio - easy to configure and integrate into the shopify theme. Support team has been fantastic!

curador.es

After some problems enabling the button for other product and collection pages customer support helped us to solve it. I have to say that we received support, including from top management, to make work what we wanted to do in our ecommerce. Meaning they care about make their product be useful for your business. They have been making some improvements to the functionality, so we feel they are a good partner to go with in the long run.

November 24, 2021

Hey Enrico,
Thank you for giving Sesami a try and sharing your experience here.
We're happy we got connected almost instantly, verified that Sesami is compatible with the Impulse 2.0 theme out of the box and we got to find the issue you've been experiencing. Sesami loads on the product page it's been already added to. In your case (great idea!) you wanted to have the button on a product theme section just under another product. With 2.0 theme architecture, that should be a common workflow and we'll make sure to provide the proper documentation and the solution from now on.
Thanks for being such a good partner to us and we're excited for what we'll build together.

NYCryo

Works flawlessly! The support is superb! Their onboarding consultation open the door to new options that made a great app even better. Can't say enough nice things about them!

Omni Nails

Very friendly and great support team! They helped me setup the app with my theme (wookie) and now it is working.

Mori Film Lab

Honestly didn’t know customer service could ever be this good. The app is pretty good but there’s a lot of things that were lacking upon install (mostly just me not understand how it worked) but I instantly received help even before asking for it. Since then Ehsan and his team have kept helping me and pretty much set up the perfect booking system on my store. Right now Sesami works in ways I didn’t think were possible and the team is still busy making it better daily. If you think this app won’t suit your needs, just email the Sesami team because you’re most likely wrong. Best booking app on Shopify.

THE BROW OG & BOG DISTRIBUTOR

Had many problems at the beginning but the costumer service tried their best to help me out, I had many one to one conversations with one of the CEO's and it really shows the interest to make it better so the costumer has the best experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22