Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Toy Visio

Simple to use, they have the best customer service, i highly recommend it. I highly recommend it!..!

Lit Smiles Perth

I had some minor trouble navigating at first but the helpful staff at Sesami assisted me promptly, much appreciated, good app to use for bookings.

The Toni Armani Kollection

I have been using this app to prepare myself to take appointments and its great so far and much simpler than the others. Most of the other booking apps are too much you you have to do too much to get it how you want it to be and Sesami just lays everything out there for you to use at ease.

Learn with Miss B

Had an issue at the beginning with how I set up the bookings however the customer service was amazing - prompt and supportive. I was able to resolve and fix the issue in a timely manner. Something I expected to take a while to resolve and almost gave up. Appreciate the support that comes with using Sesami!

Magento Bag

This is a good platform which saves time compared to other services. This is a good platform which saves time compared to other services.

TO THE POINT LIFE COACHING

Amazing service! I was having a problem to install the app; sesami support team was great. Fast! Easy! Helpfull! Love it!

CharmCityAppliances

I was happily surprised by how easy it was to set up the Sesami booking app and get it up and running. When I had a few questions about the integration with Shopify, the Sesami customer rep was very helpful.

tarotbyluciabunge

cool app, very user friendly, all that is explained on the description works great, definitely i would recommend this app

Haute Custom Beauty México

Great Customer Service. Very quick and problem-solving. I couldn't figure out the set up and they fixed it for me.

Heatable Pillow

I am really happy that I installed this add-on. The configuration was super easy and it works perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14