Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Zen Zone Lifestyle

This is a very nice app. I would want to walk through the dashboard before you create a product and or employee.

Sophie Divett Jewellery

I am very happy with it so far, it works very well and is easy to use. The free option is very good, does what I need it to do at the moment and I'll probably upgrade when the additional features are needed.

STASHED

App provides all the functionality we need and is easy to use. We had one small display issue which their support team helped us resolve quickly.

OM Bien-Être | Wellness

Fast, clear and amazing service !
My problem was solved in less than an hour.
Really happy of the service !

Marie Reynolds London

This app has been a life saver. It has taken so much work off of my shoulders. Easy for the customer to use as well as myself.
Highly reccommed

Tipsy Hues

Sesami is the only booking app that has the features I need for my business. And believe me, I've added and uninstalled nearly ALL of the booking apps on Shopify's app store. The customization options and professional look of Sesami's button and calendar set them above the rest, and their customer service is very helpful. You might have to wait some hours before hearing from them, but they will take care of you.

Boxes

Perfect app for making appointments for shopping time during Corona lockdown. I want to give 6 stars for support, these guys will solve your problem within the blink of an eye.

Carats & Stones

I used this app which really helps me a lot! The integration is very simple. We got some customers scheduled appointments through our website.

baktailor

so far everything is okay...........................................................................

PLAN.HER

I was having trouble on my end setting up the app and was kinda stressing out because I was getting ready to launch my service within hours. I contacted the support team and quickly recieved a call back walking me through my issues, which now I know didnt even have anything to do with the app but with my Shopify account set up. Nonetheless, I appreciate the great customer service and willingness to go above and beyond. The app is super innovative and seamless + the assurance knowing I can reach out for help calls for this 5 star review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19