Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Mare Cheia Swimwear

Starting to use it to book for virtual swimwear fitting using different sales person just pay the sub

Urban Indigo

This app was a life saver during our Covid lock down as we were able to have private in store appointments which enabled us to generate sales. Customer service was very responsive and helped up set it up.

Malori.A Designs

I was able to reach tech support to assist me on connecting my store. Everything worked out great and I am pleased with your services.

Freeman

Exactly what we needed to be able to offer appointments during this health crisis. very simple and easy to integrate into our shopify page and google calendar.

Doll Factory by Damzels

Randy and his team are awesome. The support they give is the best I've seen on Shopify.
The app is very easy to use and implement.

Ademán Ceramics

Very easy to use and works great with Google Calendar. YouTube tutorial was very helpful, i strongly recomend it.

Slowfashion GmbH

they solved our problem immediately....great job! the app works very umcomplicated and is very easy to understand.

Upskill Beauty Company

Building my THIRD store with the Sesami app. Love the functionality. Love the support. Highly recommend.

ierac-i

Moving across to Sesami has so far been a great experience with the customer support doing a great job making sure its a smooth transition. Highly recommend

Cool East Market

We sell footwear, not services. But we're using this app for customers to make appointments to shop, one on one in a safe space, during the pandemic. It's working well for this purpose, even though it's not exactly what the app was designed for. Installation was straightforward and support was good. The appointments cost $0.00 and the customer has to click pay, a little awkward but it's working and we're happy with it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10