Session Recording & Replays

Session Recording & Replays

Grátis para instalar. Pode haver cobranças adicionais.
Classificação (4,9)
Avaliações
Desenvolvedor
242 avaliações
233 avaliações
Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
233 avaliações
27 de janeiro de 2023

Amazing app working really good you can see customers behavior so you can troubleshoot problem with it very good app

Gad Flow
Israel
Tempo gasto no app: 18 minutos
Propel Commerce deixou uma resposta 27 de janeiro de 2023

Hello friends at Gad Flow,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Matan! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

25 de janeiro de 2023

prima app, werk soepel, installatie zonder problemen en je krijgt echt inzicht in zaken die op je shop beter kunnen.

Shopvoorgezondheid
Países Baixos
Tempo gasto no app: 5 dias
Propel Commerce deixou uma resposta 25 de janeiro de 2023

Hallo vrienden van Shopvoorgezondheid,

We zijn blij te horen dat onze app uw bedrijf helpt! Bedankt voor de review Berry! Geniet van de app en meer kracht voor uw bedrijf! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Koophandel

21 de janeiro de 2023

Very good...........................................................................................

pocket watchs
China
Tempo gasto no app: 7 dias
Propel Commerce deixou uma resposta 21 de janeiro de 2023

Hello friends at pocket watchs,

Thank you very much for the review, Hamza! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

21 de janeiro de 2023

Amazing! this app has helped me see what's the issue with my website and what I need to configure to bring in new customers.

ChameleonGadgets
Kuwait
Tempo gasto no app: 21 minutos
Propel Commerce deixou uma resposta 21 de janeiro de 2023

Hello friends at ChameleonGadgets,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

17 de janeiro de 2023

This app is easy to install, launch, and navigate. I'm happy to discover an app that gives me additional insights into my site visitors in order to continuously improve their experiences.

Two Elevens Boutique
Tempo gasto no app: 13 dias
Propel Commerce deixou uma resposta 17 de janeiro de 2023

Hello friends at Two Elevens Boutique,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Erin! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

13 de janeiro de 2023

Amazing service, Really helpful and polite. 10/10 would recommend. Also the free 2000 views helps to boost your new store!

Club909Nordic
Finlândia
Tempo gasto no app: 4 dias
Propel Commerce deixou uma resposta 13 de janeiro de 2023

Hello friends at Club909Nordic,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Tomi! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

13 de janeiro de 2023

This app is good so far, and support is responsive. It’s also easy to blacklist IPs you use so you’re not recording your own sessions.

Pontiac Paint Supply
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 1 hora
Propel Commerce deixou uma resposta 13 de janeiro de 2023

Hello friends at Pontiac Paint Supply,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Steve! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

6 de janeiro de 2023

Great App, simple and very easy to use, a must-have for any online store, Highly recommended!! AAAA+++

FeelGoodStore UK
Reino Unido
Tempo gasto no app: 25 dias

Hello friends at FeelGoodStore UK,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Mark! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

6 de janeiro de 2023

It's a very good app, it helped us understant the issues our customers had using several promotions on our website.

Chefs Evolution
Romênia
Tempo gasto no app: 24 dias

Hello friends at Chefs Evolution,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Mihaela! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

6 de janeiro de 2023

I would recommend this app for store owners who want to see how their customers navigate their page. With the help of this app, I realized I needed to change some things around on my store so my customers can have an easier experience navigating. They were also quick to respond in the chats.

Microjaislab
Tempo gasto no app: 1 dia

Hello friends at Microjaislab,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Jailin! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀