Session Recording & Replays

Watch shoppers in action! Find errors with visitor replays!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

icorner-store

Location Romania

great app, you have enough analysis inside it. The fact that they have a free plan it's great and I enjoy using it

Hi friends at icorner-store,

We're glad to be of assistance to you and your store! Don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do to help. :)

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

HnO Beauty Store

What a different idea to use customer movements.I like it.Try and You will be happy. Nice app actually to help shopify merchants.Thanks.

Hello friends at HnO Beauty Store,

Thanks so much for the awesome review 😊 We're so happy to hear the app is helping you view your customers' shopping experience. Please do let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

Drip Servers

I just downloaded this app and so far it is really helpful and does exactly as described. Their customer support is also awesome as they are really approachable and willing to help. Download it!

Hello friends at Drip Servers,

Wow - thanks so much for the kudos! I'll pass that along to Leo and Carmi on our support team :D Please get in touch anytime if there's anything else we can do to help.

- Chris @ Propel Commerce

SheryGift

Location Belgium

I love this app, very intressting, and very easy to use and it helps view you customers shopping experience.

Hello friends at SheryGift,

Thank you for the review! We're glad to here our app is useful for you. If you need any help, we're always a chat away. 😊

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

PMTS Adult toys

I like this app because it's very easy to use and it helps view you customers shopping experience. This app will help you grow your store.

January 18, 2022

Hello friends at PMTS Adult Toys,

- Chris @ Propel Commerce

Vablee

Location Jordan

It's a really great app, it's very fast and easy, you can see your customers' screen and monitor them to understand their mentality, and this helps you in developing your business, I recommend this app it's beautiful

EsaModa

great app! this is even better than Google Analytic.
and thanks to this app I can spot issues with my theme easily.

elle's secret Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

I Just completed my setup of Session Recording app. An easy quick setup. I'm happy with app tools, It really helped me to know about what traffic are doing.
I do recommend this app! 5 stars

The Wolf Within

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Seems very promising so far. I haven't tested the paid plans yet but the free one is already excellent with so many free recorded sessions

Chamanisme & Traditions

Location France

J'ai essayé plusieurs applications de replay pour ma boutique et je reviens tout naturellement sur Propel Commerce car elle a beaucoup d'avantages, le prix et je trouve finalement que toutes les sessions sont très claires merci à l'équipe !