Session Recording & Replays

Watch shoppers in action! Find errors with visitor replays!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

Chamanisme & Traditions

Location France

J'ai essayé plusieurs applications de replay pour ma boutique et je reviens tout naturellement sur Propel Commerce car elle a beaucoup d'avantages, le prix et je trouve finalement que toutes les sessions sont très claires merci à l'équipe !

Magic Under the Moonlight

So far this is working great, lots of options and love I can block my own IP so that I am not wasting recordings on when i am making sure things on the site are correct. I also love the detailed reports it sends

GONZALABES

I love being able to see what my potential customers are looking for. With this app I am able to see exactly what they are looking for. It's a great addition to my store.

Palestinian Soap Store

I found this app more straightforward and functional than others I tried, and it has been a mainstay of our store. As with most apps on Shopify, I feel the price is too high especially for businesses that are not ruthlessly profit-oriented, and so I do not use beyond the free tier.

Everything In My Closet Thrift

Great app! Great customer service! You get 200 free views plus an additional 50 with verification. I use it to help me find the errors in the new store I created. App works very well with Dawn theme. No issues.

TIMACE of Sweden

Location Sweden

Helps out a lot! Really interesting to see shoppers behaviour on our site. Stable software as well!

Al Safat

Location Kuwait

thank you for the amazing app it is really helpful am able to track my visitors activity which helped me providing them with what they are looking for

Mella Bear

Location Italy
Time spent using app 17 minutes

Tryed for a while, this is a usefull app to track the user movements into my store. Very helpfull. Thank you very much

CrazyNeon

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to check where my users are dropping and how they are interacting with my website. It is really one of my most used app now.

Martian Corner

Time spent using app 1 day

I am so lucky to find this app I do enjoy using this. It's amazing to observe and understand customer behaviour in such visible way.