Session Recording & Replay

Watch shoppers in action! See what works, find & fix errors!

Free plan available
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

The Luua Company

This app is awesome and only keeps getting better. ITs definitely a keeper and and a must have for fixing conversion issues or dialing in on visitors most visited page, most viewed products etc.

Carts & Millie

I use this app to help me view sessions from my customer POV. It helps me to correct any issues they may encounter on my website.

Livio Antoine

We really appreciate this service, certainly reliable to learn how shoppers react to products/ services. One of the coolest features is to learn the type of the traffic, that really helps. I can't imagine that it is a free App.
Do not hesitate to try this cool app out, Guys.
We recommend it ;)
Great Job, Guys .... Keep on going :)

The Henna Guys

Amazing app, helped us pinpoint the issue on the website within 30 mins. Would leave it on for good. Thank you.

Pretty Little Tinks

I am glad I came across this app. It allows me to see visitors actions when they visit my site. I have been able to see some errors on my site that I didn't pay attention to before and is able to immediately fix those errors. I have noticed some awesome
upgrades . Overall this tool really comes in handy.

August 23, 2021

Hello friends at Pretty Little TInks,

Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy to hear the app has helped you to identify errors in your site that you were able to fix.

We'd love to know more about the replays that displayed an error message so we can get those working for you. Our support team will follow-up via email so we can investigate.

Skysetter Mobiles - Mobile Artist

I use this app to review how customers use my site to find my products. Do they use the top menu? Do more of them use a front page visual link, are they watching the product videos or just scrolling by? Does the image on the front page consistently get a click? These are the things that I'm very interested in as well as the ease of use on my site. I can't get that info without the recording and replay. The recordings are snappy, without delay, and very informative. I'm very happy with the 40k page view pricing and feel it is very fair for the service provided. Invaluable insights made my website changes a winner!

Hanf und Hemp

Very good! I'm always analyzising our visitors, creating heat maps and evaluating their time on our shop; I long time ago I learned recordings provide an invaluable tool for that - this app, Session Recording, is probably the best I've tested out thus far. Records details, mouse movement, etc... and free up to 40.000 sessions! Keep up the good work!

zdewaportrait

a very good application and highly recommended once the features are complete even though at this time I am still a free user |||-||| Hi there..
do you need a pet portrait ? - BIG SALE, $3.00 USD ☺ https://www.zdewaportrait.com Shop Now

DELICATOLA

Le doy a todo 5 estrellas, me parece una app genial en la cual puedes ver el comportamiento de tus clientes y poder corregir o facilitar muchas cosas, que sin esta App tan maravillosa no podrías saber. TOTALMENTE GENIAL

August 3, 2021

Hello friends at DELICATOLA,

Estamos muy contentos de saber que la aplicación lo está ayudando a obtener información sobre el comportamiento de sus clientes. ¡Muchas gracias por la increíble reseña! 😊

stefanromeoprints

I love this app from the word go. It enable us to get a real insight in spotting potential floors in our store and how to improve our customers experience in addition to Shopify's analytics. Great tool.

July 30, 2021

Hello friends at stefanromeoprints,

That's awesome to hear! We're so happy it's helping you get real insights from shop! Thanks so much for the awesome review 😊