Session Recording & Replays

Session Recording & Replays

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 4, 2021

someone actually recommended this app for my shop due to the many abandon carts in y shop so far so good its only been a couple days ill revisit in a couple weeks how things are going

MioAsa Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 27, 2021

This is a great recording app, the best I've tried so far. I left Lucky Orange because of bad support and Propel has been great.

Fishe and Lilly
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 25, 2021

I have been using it for just a couple of weeks, so far it's good, I have used three other session recording apps and this one seems to be a keper!

Lulo Skin
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 18, 2021

Super product, very easy to use and not too expensive.
I recommend everyone to try it, especially the free version

disopra™
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 16, 2021

Great recordings. I can already see where customers are leaving my site. Will continue using for sure :)

Sharp Shirter
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited November 14, 2021

Love it!! I just used the free account and it is very helpful. You can find watch what your customers do when they visit your website and even realise which visits are just robots. Using only the free plan, if you are starting your business it is very helpful. Totally recommend it!

Kaurisa
Ireland
Time spent using app: 10 months
Propel Commerce replied November 15, 2021

Hello friends at Kaurisa,

Thanks so much for your review :D We're happy to hear you're loving the app and finding it helpful. If there's anything we can do to earn that last star, please do let us know.

Sincerely,
- Chris @ Propel Commerce

Edited November 14, 2021

Sembra Perfetta per rivedere le registrazioni di come i clienti si interfacciano nel sito. Molto semplice ed intuitiva

Sare's-B
Italy
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 9, 2021

I used this app to help me understand my visitor behavior and see if any issues were taking place. I got to do replays and I also got an idea of the device used and where they were located.

DiscoverU Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited November 7, 2021

I use this app. to track the actions of my shoppers. I can see if there is a problem, I can fix it. To get sales. I Love the app. It works great.

traejaeshop.com LLC
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 4, 2021

It is nice to know what people are doing on the site and where I can improve. Before, I had no idea where my trouble spots were for some of my products. I love this app! If you can't seem to find out where someone drops off, then this is the app for you.

Designs By Blyss